#06

( this was requested on my tumblr , teruuw , if you want you can follow me there , i post almost everyday ! )

" unexpected "

; hanako : classes were over , students were starting to head home and you wanted to say bye to hanako before going home too. After reaching the bathrooms , you saw hanako playing with a couple of mokkes , in the desperation of being able to find something to spend time with ... when he saw you his eyes twinkled and he jumped on you so fast , saying that he missed you so much and other cheesy things , trying to fluster you. You decided to talk about your day to him before leaving him alone again ; his eyes never leaving yours , looking at you like you were the most gorgeous person he ever saw in his human life , and now , apparition " life ". Trying to drive away these thoughts , he started to squish your cheeks , leading you to stop talking and look at him confused. Suddenly your mind gave you this bold idea to put in practice , so you took hanako's palm , raised it at the height of your lips and kissed it gently , before greeting hanako goodbye and leaving the school with a smile ... meanwhile hanako remained with wide eyes , while his face reached like a thousand of layers of red ; you broked him. He was getting teased by the mokkes , but little did you know that he was going to think about that moment over and over again for a couple of weeks ...