#03

;; love languages

(not requested)

; hanako : def physical touch , as i said in the other headcanons he's very touchy , but not in a flirty way (most of the time) and words of affirmation , besides flirting with you , he actually can say sweet things /hj.

; yashiro : she'll say 'i love you' at least 3 times a day and if you don't answer with 'i love you too' she will think you're angry with her. Quality time too , study dates are often.

; kou : i'd say physical touch touch and words of affirmation , but honestly hes happy simply being in the same room as you ; pay attention that too much physical touch could end with him super flustered and teru teasing him.

; teru : mmmhh physical touch and acts of services : he lives to see you flustered by his actions and you can't tell me that this man doesn't spoil you whatever little thing you do.

; akane aoi : literally everything. Im serious. Every day it's a new love language : you can see him gifting you something then the other day he will not let go of you for a moment and the other day again he will literally praise you even for breathing.

; aoi akane : quality time and acts of services : she loves being with you every day , in and out of school , especially when you are all alone , so that no one can interrupt your precious time. Also by acts of service i mean like helping you with subjects that you don't understeand , and so on.

; yamabuki : physical touch. Being always on his phone doesn't mean he will not give you attention , when he wants , he will lay his phone down and just give you attention : him coming behind you , hugging you with his head on your shoulders <3

; mitsuba : quality time + words of affirmation , its just that YOU will be the one complimenting him ofc /hj. And by the way i just know that when you are togheter he will take photos of you while your not looking and put them in an album of your photos.

; tsukasa : uh..physical touch.. like his twin... but worst ; he's on you 24/7 , your lucky his grip lets you breath normally

; natsuhiko : physical touch , acts of service , gift giving. He's like the second clingiest boyfriend you could ever ask for (the first one is akane obv). Always treating you like a queen/king ; oh you wanted that sweater but you couldn't afford it ? The next day he's at your door with that sweater in hand.

; sakura : quality time. Your dates consist in her inviting you to her house , yall drink some green tea and then go to her room , sitting by one another , doing whatever you want. Shes happy with little things.

; shijima : quality time and gifts giving. SHE DEF GIFTS YOU SOME PAINTINGS SHE DID FOR YOU AHJSIAIAU MAYBE ONE WITH YOU TWO TOGHETER <333

; tsuchigomori : quality time and words of affirmation , he's not scared to say how much he loves you , but he will not say it withouth a motive , i can see him saying it when its really needed ; but honestly you don't need him to say he loves you , everyone can see it already.

; shinigami-sama / hakubo : mmmmnnnhhh i's sayy...quality time at first and then after some time in the relationship , he'll start with physical touch bro he's so warm and he's just so big unlike you , he can pick you up and just hold you like a baby ; he will also use this like a method to shut you up.. ajdjisia

tbh i love hakubo sm uwu