#09

;; teru with an exorcist s / o stronger than him !!

  ;; requested on tumblr

he was walking around the school before going home , just to check if there were some dangerous supernaturals to exorcise yk ; then he heard some noises behind the school. He ran there and saw this appearance , he was ready to exorcise it but then he noticed you : at first he thought you were some student unlucky to be there with that thing and when he was about to scream at you to go away , you jumped at the apparition and with single a move of your weapon you killed it ... uhm. teru fr was like this 🧍‍♂️ when you noticed him , you gave him a smile and then walked away .. ok so you aren't just awfully strong ... but you are pretty / handsome too ??
Before introducing himself to you , he wanted to keep an eye on you first , just to understand who you exactly are. He never thought there would have been another exorcist in the school beside him and kou , but after some days he kicked out akane and called you to the students council room to talk to youbut after some days he kicked out akane and called you to the students council to talk to you. You are funny , much talented with exorcism , and you're also pretty / handsome .. yall became close each day more and it wasn't long after you got together.

for the relationship headcanons :

he loves you and cherish you sm , it doesn't metter the fact that you're stronger than him , he will still try to protect you ; but speaking fr he's relivied that you know what you're doing , i mean he doesn't mind having a non - exorcist s/o , but like this he doesn't have to keep an eye on you everyday at school.

imagine going to exorcise some supernaturals with him and you're literally doing all the work because he's too busy admire you skills with hearts in the eyes jshxjdjka

overall , exorcist or not , he loves you sm