#15

;; how they act when they're jealous

;; requested by : anonymous

; hanako : he acts like he's chill and all , but when you're not looking he's glaring at the person you're talking to. People can't see him but be sure he'll watch their every move ; he tries to get you to move away from the person you're with , and when you ask him what's wrong he'll reply with " nothing " and then proceed to hug you for like one hour without saying anything.

; yashiro : she literally gets so insecure imma cry ong ; its pretty easy to tell if she's jealous or not , or just uncomfortable with the person you're talking to. She will try to leave you alone , thinking you're having more fun with the one in front of you ; please grab her hand and get her to stay beside you , she'll blush so hard. When you're done with that person stay with her all day along ; if you try and ask her if she was jealous she'll get embarrassed but admit it ( i love her sm ajxhiahsiajashj 💝 ).

; kou : he doesn't really get jealous , he trusts you , and he knows that if the person you're talking to makes you uncomfortable in any way you'll go and tell him , so that he can have a talk with them <3 . Though if you start spending too much time with them , he'll start to pout , he doesn't tell you anything tho , he waits for you to finish and he'll light up when he can spend time with you again.

; mitsuba : why would he get jealous bro have you seen him ? He's the most cutest boy ever of course you'll never leave him for someone else ... that's what he wants you to think ; in reality he's attached to your hip glaring at the person you're talking to. He was forgotten by everyone , he doesn't want you to forget him to PLS 😭💔. When you ask him if he was jealous he'll be like " me ? JEALOUS !? You just should be lucky i gave you affection today smh " ( im crying he's so me ).

; teru : he's like his little brother , he doesn't have a reason to be jealous if he's literally the school prince .. and he knows you love him like he loves you so. If he sees the other person trying to hit you up ong he'll glare at them so bad while you're not looking ; but like his brother , if you're not giving him enough attention he'll straight up hold your hand , say you two are busy and just walk away ☺️.

; akane aoi : he does get jealous but like he's so scary not a single soul gets to talk to you when he's there , he's like a guard dog ( ? ) or smt nxjsnsjjajs. He has bad memories with Aoi rejecting him everytime , what if one day you come up to him and just say you wanna leave him , please don't he could turn depressed. Anyway when he's jealous you get double attentions from him ; just tell him you're not gonna leave him for no one and he'll start crying because omg you just said you'll never leave just marry him already 🤞🏻 ( his words not mine ).

; aoi akane : DONT EVER TRY TO GET HER JEALOUS ON PURPOSE OMG SHE WILL NOT COME TO SCHOOL FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS if you do just look under your bed - anyways no fr she's my precious baby , most relatable character after shijima 🙏🏻 she gets jealous very easily , and if you ask her if she's okay she will smile at you nodding and then she will think 30 scenarios about you leaving her for someone better omg ; you really need to read her like an open book to understand that , reassure her you're not going to leave her for anyone , she just needs reassurance sometimes ☹️.

; yamabuki : bro he doesn't even see you talking with someone , he will just look at his phone until you're finished 🤕. BUT , i can see him being jealous of maybe someone that looks nice and gentle : people were always scared of him because of his looks when he's just a cutie patootie ong 🤞🏻 , or maybe someone who actually listens to you instead of watching their phone 24 / 7 ( but little do you know when you're talking he's always listening to you even tho if he's not looking at you ).

; tsukasa : im actually convinced he'll threaten that person so badly you will never see them again or just getting your attention off of them and just trying to convince you to walk away .. no he doesn't get jealous 😁 , yes that's it.

; sakura : I actually tried to think about sakura getting jealous but i just can't ... like teru , she trusts you , she knows she loves you and you love her , so whats the need to be jealous of someone .. she actually read in a book tat jealousy isn't always a good thing too ☝🏻 ( im sorry i fr couldn't think of anything else ).

; natsuhiko : he acts so dramatic about it when he's not even jealous , he just wants to piss of the person in front of you ; but when he sees the person trying to get closer to you in a way he doesn't like he'll start to get touchy with you , nothing serious of course , like holding your hand and such , he doesn't want you to feel uncomfortable around others 🫡.

; shijima : honestly she's one of the few people that is normal about it and doesn't freak out when someone is asking you where the bathroom is ☺️ ( that's because she's the best of course ). Like sakura she doesn't see the the reason to get jealous when she knows you're not interested romantically in anyone else if not her. If we're talking about mei ( the alive one ) she'll act like natsuhiko , she gets dramatic and all but isn't jealous at all.

; tsuchigomori : another one who's normal about it : he's a grown ass adult he knows being jealous about a random person could just embarrass him 😧 though if he sees someone being to close to you he'll try and slid an hand on your waist ( with consent of course he's a gentleman ong !!!! 🙏🏻 ) just to let that person know you're with him.

; hakubo / shinigami sama : i missed writing for him 🫢 ; he feels so strange .. you're just talking with one of the village and he feels like he needs to take you away from them , why though .. you're just talking , and why does he cares so much ??.. When you're done talking , he'll take your hand and take you to your shared house ; he'll be more touchy than usual , and when you ask him if he is jealous , he'll look at you and question you " jealous ? Is that how you call this feeling inside of me .. i feel like i just want to hold you all day , or to show everyone that im the one that should take care of you .. no one. If that's jealousy then , i guess i am jealous .. "

favoritisms ? I don't think so what are y'all talking about ...