#11

;; req by : Mitsuka_tbhk

;; hanako x reader x tsukasa

;; this will be just fluff , im still not experienced with limes !! ( i did this in an AU where hanako and tsukasa are alive )

" Tsukasa , let go of [ name ] , today it's my turn to hang out with them ! " Amane said while gripping on one of your arms " Amane you're so mean to me , you always take [ name ] for yourself " Tsukasa complained while taking your other arm. You know very well that the twins have a crush on you , but you never accepted a confession of them , nor denied it. They are both good looking , that's for sure , but obviously you have to choose one of them , but this is for another time ;

" Guys .. why don't we just stay together for today ?? " the twins stopped gripping on you and looked at you confused " what do you mean .. " " let's go to my house and pass the time together ! So both of you will be happy " They looked at eachother and then at you " waahh [ nickname ] you're so smart , what do you say Amane ? " You and Tsukasa looked at Amane " u- uhm .. it's okay i guess .. " ' even though i wanted to be alone with [ name ] today ' he thought " well then , let's go !! " Tsukasa said while taking your hand and starting to run to your house " WAIT TSUKASA , WAIT FOR ME !! " the twin said , while you were getting dragged away.

Finally you 3 arrived to your house , safe and sound , fortunately ; You decided to watch a film , and other 2 agreed , so now you were preparing popcorns and other snacks to eat while watching the tv. Amane suddenly went into the kitchen " are you done yet , [ name ] ? " he said " mmh , yes almost do - " you didn't have time to continue when Amane was behind you , wrapping his arms around you " A- amane ?? " you don't even have the courage to look him into the eyes " you know , i really wanted to spend time with you alone today , do you really like Tsukasa that much to make him this happy ..? " you didn't know how to answer , and his face was getting closer to you every second , when Tsukasa said from the other room " ARE YOU GUYS DONE YET , IM GETTING BORED HERE ALONE !! " you took the chance to take the popcorns and other things and go to Tsukasa , Amane sighing , following you.

You sitted down , between the twins ; Amane had his head one your shoulder and Tsukasa was on you like a koala. The film went surprisingly well , expect some times when Amane was scolding Tsukasa for getting too close to you. For your surprise they actually fell asleep on you during the end of the film , you had to admit they were both adorable.

A little bit later the end of the film you woke them up , it was getting late out there ; " i have to admit it was really nice .. i hope we can do it again " said Amane " of course ! " ; before the could start to walk away , Tsukasa stopped , turned around facing you and hugged you " TSUKASA !! " Amane screamed annoyed " i hope we can do this again [ nickname] ! " Tsukasa greeted you with a kiss on your cheek , then geyting off of you and walking away , Amane was in literal shock , you on the other hand , were blushing really hard.

Amane sure was going to scold his brother so bad ..

I hope this is good enough !! <3