One

It had been only a year since you arrived in Hell. You made it pretty well known that you trusted no one. But certain demons liked to test you and get on your nerves. You promised yourself that if you didn't trust anyone, then you wouldn't get hurt. And so far, nothing has happened to you.

You were walking along the sidewalk of the city, trying to enjoy the "not so" fresh air of Hell. You always tried to walk around to clear your mind. The walks reminded you that you were finally on your own. . .free from anyone.

Suddenly, you were pinned to a building wall by Vox. You glared at him sternly as he only smirked with lust dripping from his eyes.

"(Y/n), (y/n), (y/n)." He spoke, "you always leave me hanging. Why not just one time? To get you outta my head?"

"And as I said before, and I will keep saying it." You snarled, "leave me the fuck alone and get fucked!"

You used your strength and pushed him off of you. His screen face glitched a few times before he stared at you viciously. He tackled you and pinned you to the ground. You struggled to try to escape his grip.

"That's it bitch!" He screamed, "I'm done playing nice! You're coming with me and I'm going to make you regret ever rejecting me!"

"Let me go you walking flatscreen fuck!" You yelled.

"That's no way to treat a lady. . . .Vox." A voice spoke with radio static echoing behind his voice.

Vox, still gripping your wrists, yanked you up. You saw a red haired demon with antlers in a red suite.

"Mind your own fucking business, Alastor." Vox snarled.

"I can't just walk by knowing that you're assaulting a delightful creature such as her." The red demon, called Alastor replied.

You took the opportunity to sweep kick Vox off his feet. He released you wrists as he hit the ground.

"Next time you won't have a fucking screen for a face." You threatened.

You began walking away, continuing your walk. Until suddenly, the red demon teleported in front of you. You jumped back, glaring at him.

"Why in hell are you following me?" You questioned.

"Forgive me for startling you, my dear." He spoke, "I just wanted to search for you to make sure you were alright."

"Just peachy." You rolled your eyes, "I had that situation under control."

The demon smirked, "by the looks of when I arrived, you were struggling as he held you against your own will, my dear."

You scoffed as you made your way past him, trying to walk away. He teleported in front of you again.

"What is your name, darling?" He asked with a very wide smile.

"I don't exactly tell anyone my name." You answered, "it's not important."

"But how will I ever know your name to assist you?" He asked.

"I do NOT need protection." You snarled, "I'm able to survive on my own just fine. Don't you have a radio station to go to?"

The demon chuckled, "you must not know who I am, darling."

"You'd guess correctly because I don't care for much of anything in Hell." You replied as he walked along with you.

"I am the Radio Demon." He spoke as he held out his hand, "one of the Overlords in Hell. But everyone refers to me by my name, Alastor."

You looked at his hand, "I don't shake hands."