Two

"You think anyone will believe you?"
"You'll never escape this life, you'll forever remain a slave."

You woke up with a gasp, sitting up in the bed. You saw the dim sunlight peaking through the curtains. Your eyes lingered to the clock, it read 9am. You started getting ready; brushing your teeth and brushing your hair with the toiletries in bathroom that included a hair brush, a toothbrush and toothpaste. You made the bed and looked at the clothes Niffty gave you last night.

She supplied you with leggings and a long sleeve off shoulder (f/c) top. You got dressed and grabbed your key card. You opened the door and peaked both directions of the hall. You walked out and made your way to the elevator. You stepped in the elevator and pressed the ground floor button.

Once the door opened, you stepped out and was greeted by the others.

"Good morning, (y/n)!" Niffty chirped.

"How did you sleep?" Vaggie asked.

"Good." You answered.

"I knew that outfit would be cute on you!" Charlie smiled.

All of these comments made you panic. You slowly backed away, softly bumping into someone. You yelped and jumped forward, turning around to see Angel.

"Mornin' toots." He chuckled.

Your breaths began quickening by the second, making everyone worry.

"Is she okay?" Husk asked.

Your vision started to blur. You caught yourself with the wall, practicing slowing down your breathing.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Vaggie panicked.

Once your breathing was under control, you chuckled as you gently patted the wall.

"Yeah. . .um." You stood up, "I just need to go get my meds from my place. No big deal."

"I'll get Smiles to go with ya." Angel replied as he made his way to the elevator.

"No I am capable of going on my own." You spoke.

"(Y/n), someone needs to go with you." Charlie frowned.

"I'm (age) years old and capable of getting to my house." You snapped, leaving the hotel immediately.

"You're not capable of anything. . . .you will forever be weak, hopeless, helpless, and a disgrace."

You quickly wiped the tears bursting out of your eyes.

Don't cry, (y/n). Crying is for the weak.

You were almost to your house. You then heard a loud crack of thunder. You froze in fear, waiting for the worst to come. The clouds disappeared as Alastor appeared in front of you.

"Good morning, (y/n)." He smiled, "the others announced that you had left unattended with the possibility of fainting?"

"I told them I was capable of going on my own." You snarled walking past him, "and don't use my name. I said it wasn't important."

With a questionable look, Alastor teleported in front of you, stopping you in your path. He leaned in, inches from your face smiling.

"I swear to Satan I will smack you if you touch me." You threatened.

"But your name is important." He spoke, "how were I to identify you if I didn't use your name? That's its purpose; to identify or call your attention."

"(Y/n)~"

You groaned as you walked past him again, "It's not important to me. It annoys me. More than anything in the fucking universe."