Four

You woke up the next morning, struggling to open your eyes. You made your way to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Dried tear stains were on your cheeks and your eyes were slightly swollen. You turned on the sink and washed your face and brushed your teeth. After doing a few more things to get ready, you made your way to the lobby.

Everyone was there; Husker at the bar, Niffty dusting around, Angel sitting on one of the couches playing with a small pig, and Charlie and Vaggie standing at the "check in" post talking to each other.

"G-Good morning." You softly spoke, but loud enough for them to hear.

They turned their heads towards you.

"Good morning." Charlie smiled, "how did you sleep?"

"Don't hurt me anymore!"

"Good." You answered confidently, even though you remember crying.

"Are you okay?" Asked Vaggie.

"Yeah." You smiled widely, "never better."

"My, my, good morning my dear!" Alastor smiled from behind you.

You turned around to see him smiling at you.

"Good morning, Al!" Smiled Charlie, "what are you plans today?"

"I was hoping to take (y/n) darling on a morning stroll and also for some breakfast." He explained, "won't you join me, my dear?"

You sighed in annoyance, "only if you quit saying my name."

"So it's a deal then?" His voice lowered as he held out his hand, causing a green wave and strong wind quickly blow over.

You stared at him, confused as hell.

He retracted his hand, "ha, ha, ha! Just kidding. Let's go darling."

As you and Alastor left the hotel, everyone was curious of what were his plans with you.

You and Alastor were walking in the city. He just smiled and you kept your head slightly down.

"How was your beauty rest, my dear?" He asked as you both continued to walk.

"Slept so good I don't even remember." You answered fearlessly.

He hummed in response, knowing you most likely didn't wat to admit that you were caught crying.

"So why did you want to take me with you on a morning stroll?" You asked.

"I just know you'd love the walk." He smiled, "in addition of getting to know you, darling."

You scoffed, "you're wasting your time."

The dear demon tilted his head, "how so?"

"Because there's nothing to get to know about me." You answered, "I'll be the most boring demon you'll ever know."

"I have to disagree, darling." He replied, "I have never been so fascinated by anyone ever since I was a human."

You chuckled in disbelief, "how the hell could I be fascinating to you?"

"I haven't quite figured out what your story is. You are a closed book, my dear. That's what amuses me most and I do enjoy a challenge." He laughed.

You chuckled as your rolled your eyes, "so I'm just your little mystery project; one of your little games."

"Don't you trust me, darling?" He smirked.

"Not in the slightest." You answered.

"Here we are!" Alastor announced, "Cannibal Café"