Seven

"Are you sure that's what you saw?"
"Yes. . . .he seems very fond of her."
"Keep an eye on them."

Your eyes slowly fluttered open. Alastor was still sleeping while holding you close. His tiny snored were adorable and his ears slightly twitched, making you blush intensively. You closed your eyes, pretending to stay asleep so you would stay in his embrace. He chuckled, making your eyes open once again.

"What's so funny?" You asked.

He opened one of his eyes, "you, my dear. I saw you pretending to be asleep."

"You're insane." You replied.

Alastor opened his other eye, "tell me something I don't know."

You rolled your eyes and sat up, "you're so annoying."

Chuckling once more, he sat up next to you, "we amuse each other, my dear-oh darling. . . .what happened here?"

He was pointing at the rubbed raw scabbed patch of skin on your shoulder. You covered it with your shirt.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Your tone dropped.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." He responded, "are there more?"

"The others have healed."

"I don't believe you." He spoke, "show me the others."

You sighed, "Al-"

"(Y/n) if you are hurting yourself then I need to know-"

"Fine!" You took off your shirt, now in shorts and a sports bra, revealing more scabbed patches along you torso.

His eyes widened, "darling, what did you do?"

You sighed, "I've always had this irritating itch from my past that just crawls on my skin. So. . . . .I scrub my skin until it's no longer there."

"Darling." He cupped your cheeks, "you're hurting yourself more than anything. You won't heal by doing this. Please. . . .promise me you'll never do this again." 

"I-I promise." You frowned.

"Stay still my dear." He spoke as he placed his hand on one of your wounds.

You began panicking, "what are you doing?"

"Trust me, darling." He answered.

Every few moments, his hand would move to the next wound.

"There." He finally spoke after a few minutes.

You stood up and looked in the mirror, noticing that your wounds were completely gone.

"What the-you're an Overlord and a healer?"

"A healer to a certain extent, darling." He answered, "nobody knows that I possess these powers."

"Oh." You responded while putting your shirt back on.

Jumping out of bed with a smile, Alastor snapped his fingers, instantly switching to his normal attire.

"We have a busy day, my dear." He smiled, "but take your time. I'll have an outfit for you on the dresser."

"Okay." You replied softly.

You took a shower, brushed your teeth, dried your hair, did your makeup, and put on deodorant. You walked in the bedroom and put on the outfit that was laid out. This outfit was a bit stylish and out of your league, but you secretly loved it. You walked to the elevator and went to the lobby. As you entered the lobby, everyone gasped.