Eight

(A/N): Please stand by, this is a SPICY chapter

Val broke down the door. He only saw Angel who was standing there nervously smiling.

"Where's the girl?" He growled.

Angel chuckled nervously, "what girl?"

You were bolting through the city without looking back. Out of all the times you walked the city, you couldn't find the hotel ANYWHERE. Your legs gave out in the middle of a park. You looked around for a place to hide for the time being. You started climbing up a tree.

After struggling in heels to climb while panicking, you finally reached the top branch of the tree. You laid back against the tree and sighed, looking at the city. After staring at the city for quite some time, you slowly closed your eyes and fell asleep. You didn't know how much time had passed, but you heard someone calling your name. You slowly woke up to see the city lights as the day was consumed by night.

"(y/n) darling!" A voice called, "where are you!"

"Al. . . ." You spoke, "Alastor!"

You started climbing down the tree, but a branch snapped and broke beneath you, causing you to fall to the ground. But Alastor caught you as he looked at you with a worried expression on his face.

"Al." You spoke as you wrapped you arms around his neck for an embrace.

He didn't hesitate to hug you, "I was worried about you. Are you hurt?"

"No." You answered, "I was confused and terrified. Angel told me that some guy named Val was trying to get to me."

"None of that matters now." He said, tucking your hair behind your ear, "all that matters is that you are safe with me."

He set you back on your feet.

"Now what?" You asked.

He swept you off his feet, "I can take you to my mansion, my dear. To take a small vacation from the hotel."

"You have a mansion?" You asked, "I thought you lived at the hotel."

Alastor laughed, "no, darling. I only help Charlie at the hotel and she was generous to provide me a room for the nights that I do stay at the hotel."

Once you both made your way to his mansion, which was a huge cabin in the woods, he unlocked the door and set you down on your feet once again.

"I love it." You spoke, "it's so nice."

"Why thank you, darling." He replied as he locked the door and hung his coat on the coat hanger.

You blushed madly and turned away from him. He only chuckled at you.

"There is a night gown in the bedroom for you, my dear." He smirked.

"Okay." You softly spoke.

You walked up the stairs and down a hall to an opened bedroom. You walked in to see a red gown on the bed. You smiled and rolled your eyes while closing the door. Every outfit he gave you was red; he adored you in his favorite color. You walked in the bathroom and started your routine.

Removing your makeup, washing you face, brushing your teeth, and brushing your hair. To you surprise, everything you needed was already there. After finishing your routine, re replaced your day clothes with the red night gown. The gown was snug against your body; revealing your curves and showing off your figure. And honestly, you couldn't stop looking at yourself in the mirror.

The door slowly opened, Alastor walking in and smiling at you.

"You look unresistingly beautiful, darling." He spoke.