Chapter 14

~Alice's pov~

We searched for Scar for hours now. A few times we had given up hope on finding her and just telling Aiden, but we all agreed that that was a terrible idea. Aiden would slaughter anyone that laid a hand on her.

We all split up. Someone swam low underneath the water and the rest of us swam on the very top. Very far away nearing the land I saw a boat. it looked as if it were going top speed. i called to the others. they all swam to me as fast as they could. i pointed of towards the boat. Memories of us rushed through my mind. Scar protected me in so many ways over the years. And I couldn't help her this once. I pushed away my sadness and made a dash behind the boat. It wouldn't take us long, hopefully. We all were thinking the same thing. What kind of trouble has she got herself into?

~Scar's Pov~

Slowly I woke up to find I was hung in a net. As i struggled to get out I tried to remember what happened. I was swimming along with the others and suddenly I was grabbed by something.

I took a look around the place to see I was on a boat. I gasped and looked down to see my feet. Whoever caught me was here to see me change from mermaid back to human. I gulped and continued to try to get free.

"Now now, don't need you escaping, do we?" An unfamiliar voice said. My heart pounded heavy in my chest as I heard footsteps approach me. A man in his late 30's, maybe, emerged from around a corner. In his hands was a bucket of water. "I need you to stay in your mermaid form until we get to land, so I can finally prove I'm not crazy. I've already called the media and everything." The man threw the water on me and laughed as he walked away. Sure enough my tail came back. I started yelling so someone would hear me. Quickly, the man turned back around and hit me with the bucket. I slipped into unconsciousness. I hope the others come find me...and soon.

~Aiden's Pov~

I picked up a fairly large box from the trailer and took it to the living room. This has been the routine for the past couple hours, but luckily each box had a label on it as to where it goes. Or it would take several more hours. I leaned against one of the walls and took break. The guys laughed and rough housed. They were trying to maker his move as fun as possible, but I couldn't help but feel pulled down. I sighed as I thought about Scar. The gut feeling still hadn't gone away. I hope she was ok. I would give anything to be with her right now.

"Hey Aiden," James walked up to me. His face bore of worry and sadness. "Do you think they are alright? I've had a bad feeling all day." And that affirmed it, we needed to go get our mates.

"Bad feeling?" Ray stood to the side of us. His eyes were wide open. That's right, Charlotte was with them as well. "What's going on?" He pressed. The two of us looked at each other in unease. Should we tell Ray? It was his sister, his girlfriend, and their best friend. Technically, he had a right to know. But do we need to worry him as well?

~Chance's Pov~

Mark and I were back in our human forms and we watched carefully as the girls run around the house in excitement. I hope we wouldn't get in trouble for bringing them back here.

"Life as a werewolf must be nice." Bri giggled. She was currently in the kitchen going through the cabinets. Isn't this a little pushy for girls who don't live here? I took a step towards her, thinking about the best way to calm her down.

"We weren't one of those fortunate ones though." Kelly sighed. She ran down the hallway opening random doors. Mark's eye twitched. He was ready to tackle her.

"How exactly do you two know about werewolves?" Mark yelled after her. We both tried to be serious, but looking at them made it hard to feel anything other than happiness. I bet Mark felt the same way.

"That would be because they are related to me." Our mouthes dropped as the girls giggled and took off in a tackle for the person that just walked in the room.

"Uncle Alex!"

Uncle Alex?!?!

-------------------------------------

Hey guys! I never thought I would see an update to this story. But this morning I finally checked my emails and saw how many comments I had on this story. I realized I had to finish it eventually. You guys still really inspire me, I just lost ideas. Maybe a break is what I needed. I'm not going to promise that I'll update consistently with this story, but I will do my best to keep ideas for it. Oh I'm not titling the chapters anymore. It gives away a lot.

I'm sorry it has taken so long. I hate that I made you all wait so long, but if you bare with me a little longer, I promise it will be completed. Oh and sorry about all the point of view changes, I just thought you guys would like to see what's going on with everybody. I also know its not very long.... thats because im almost to school as I'm writing this and I wanted to wrap it up. Comment, vote, message!

Still love you all~

Bri