3 Telling the Family

~1 week later~

~Ray’s POV~

            I paced around my room waiting for Aiden to show up with my sister. They said they had something important to tell us besides the engagement. I was the only one in this house that knew about them getting married. But what worried me was that other thing they had t tell us. Why did I have a bad feeling about this?

            I heard the front door open and close and I heard Scar call everyone to the living room. I ran downstairs and met Justin, Marcus, Scar, and Aiden in the living room. Then our parents walked in.

            “What is it you wish to tell us dear?” Mom said. Scar breathed in deep and Aiden rubbed her back. We all waited for an answer and the one we got was not what I was expecting.

            “I’m pregnant with Aiden’s child.” All of our mouths dropped and we all stared at her. My sister was pregnant with Aiden’s child.

            “H-how far along are you?” Dad stuttered. Scar looked at Aiden with a worried look. I then remembered Aiden was a werewolf, so what would that do to the pregnancy years?!?!

            “Two months.” I knew she was lying so I would ask her about it later.

            “One other thing. Aiden and I are engaged and we already having living plans settled and everything like that. We have money as well so we don’t have to worry about that either. All we need are your approvals.” She said. Our parents looked at each other and a smile spread across their face.

            “We’re gonna be grandparents!” They said excitedly. Dad sat next to Aiden and mom sat next to Scar.

            “What are you gonna name the child?” Mom asked.

            “Well, if it’s a boy we’re going to name him Damien, Durone, Chase, or Mason. And if it’s a girl we are going to name her Amber, Sapphire, Kaylee, or Samantha.”

            “I like those names.” Our mom said smiling while we shook our heads in agreement.

            We all sat around talking about the child, and the house they’re moving into, and what they are going to about school. Out parents went along with it and agreed with their plans.

            “Hey Scar, Aiden. Can I talk with you guys alone?” They looked at me and nodded. We walked up to my room and I closed the door. I turned to face them. “Ok, so I know you’re lying, or not telling the whole truth, so please tell me.” They sighed and we all sat down on the floor and Scar explained about what happened on the trip to Hawaii up till now.

            “So the span of a werewolf being born and a mermaid being born have kind of clashed together and it cut the mermaid time in half?” They nodded their heads. “So when you’re actually 5 months along you’re telling our parents that you’re 2 months along?” They nodded their heads again. I looked at my sister and into her eyes.

            “Aiden, can I talk to my sister alone?” Aiden got up and left. When I heard his footsteps go down the stairs I sighed and looked back at her again.

            “Are you truly happy?” I asked her.

            “Yes. Aiden is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love him more than I love air. And having his child is another wonderful thing, I have no regrets of anything and I don’t think I ever will.” I smiled and hugged her. We walked out of the room and down to the living room where Aiden was talking with Marcus and Justin.