6 Meeting an ancestor

I told Aiden that I wanted to be alone for a while so he aloud it. I told him id call him ever now and again to let him know I was ok.

            I stood at the ocean edge and dived in swimming for heaven only knows where. I saw many new creatures I’ve never seen before and I swam with dolphins and I sat on a whales back, and I was having the time of my life. It was as if I had not a care in the world. It was just Drake and I. I couldn’t wait for him to be born. This baby has changed everything I am and was. This baby is now the only worry I have in my life and besides Aiden he is the main happiness in my life.

            My view point on everything is different especially what I used to think of love. I looked ahead and saw an island and I realized it has been uncharted. I swam to it and got rid of my tail I walked around the island and smiled at the setting sun. I sat against a tree and watched the sun go down.

            “Drake I wish you could see this right now.” I put a hand on my stomach and felt him kick it. I loved my baby boy more than my own life. The sun set and I was about to leave until I heard a voice.

            “Don’t leave yet Scarlett. I just got here.” I turned around and saw no one.

            “Hello?!?” I yelled. Suddenly this transparent person appeared in front of me.

            “G-G-G-GHOST!!!!” She sighed.

            “You’ve been attacked by vampires, you’re engaged to a werewolf, and you’re a mermaid…but yet you’re freaked out by me. My dear you need some serious help.” I thought for a second.

            “Oh yeah.” I mumbled. The ghost lady chuckled and told me to sit back down. “Who are you?”

            “I am Clarisse, I’m your great, great, great, great, great, great aunt!” I gawked at her.

            “You are?” She nodded her head. I went to speak but she stopped me before I could.

            “Questions later child. Right now I must explain to you of your family line.” I nodded my head and got comfortable because I knew this would take a while.

            “It starts back a long time ago when your first Grandmother met your Grandfather. Their love was forbidden because of what they were. Your grandmother was a Mermaid and your grandfather was a vampire, and from there all become hell. They had two human children, 1 mermaid child, and 1 vampire child. The two human children ran away in fear and they married werewolves by accident. They didn’t know until they were killed by them. Their children were taken into hiding under the Great Witch. She had promised many luxuries for the family, for a cost of course. She wanted the next child to marry her son and they didn’t want to agree to that because they wanted best for their next daughter. But they knew they needed it, they needed the money, and the ally of her kingdom.

            “Many years later the daughter was born, but she was born prematurely meaning she would die early. Since they didn’t have the same medical experience they do now, she died a week after birth. This enraged the Great witch and she went and slaughtered many people of the wolf and mermaid tribe. She had planned to kill everyone but she decided that one day she would be back and she would have her revenge against the family.

            “No one worried after the Witch had disappeared. Everything was at peace for about 11 decades the year I was born. Her and her son had come back and he had a bride and a new child, I was to be married to him or she would kill everyone else and make me marry him anyways. So our family finally agreed and I grew up with him. He and I were best friends and not once did we find it awkward that we would be marrying each other. The Great Witch came back to power and ruled lands, and the Rosa family was aloud to live inside city walls where there were mainly witches and Elves. Many of the family members went and had children with them and now almost all kinds of mythical creatures where in the family. My new last name was Bayle and I gave to birth to a beautiful baby girl, Rosie Bayle.

            “We watched her grow up and we were happy but apparently the Great Witch’s son didn’t like seeing me happy with his son, so he summoned me to him one day. He danced with me around his room and he smiled at me telling me he was happy about me being his daughter in law. Right before he killed me he said how he loved watching me from an afar. He then stabbed me through the back straight to the heart.

            “No one avenged my death and I never expected them to. I watched from this form as my daughter grew up. And her sons, and so on until your grandfather. He was the most handsome man, the noblest man, the kindest man, and the richest man. He had chosen your grandmother who was poor and was living in a box. She had elf ears, vampire speed, and werewolf senses. He was truly attracted to her and he said he wanted to marry her. Every time she declined his offer and he became upset that the one woman he loved didn’t feel the same. Or so he thought. One day he asleep in his room and she had snuck in. She laid next to him and she loved the feel of his skin against hers. He had awoken to see her there and he knew she loved him as much as he loved her. They had your father and then he met your mom and as you know both your parents are human. You are the first girl born in the Rosca family line in decades. I was the one before you.” She looked at me and knew I was trying to take it all in.

            “So…do I have any special powers?” I asked her curiously. She nodded her head. “REALLY!!! What are they?”

            “I will tell you if you tell me about your child.” I gawked at her.

            “Why?” I asked cautiously.

            “I would like to know if it will be a boy or girl.”

            “It’s going to be a boy. His name is Drake.”

            “Ok, well I am a woman of my word. Go over to the water and lean over it.” I did as I was told. I leaned over the water. “Now, imagine someone you’d like to see right now.” I imagined Aiden’s face and then saw it show up in the water. I gasped. “Now, say his name.”

            “Aiden.” I suddenly saw the water stop and in front of me was Aiden but he wasn’t looking at me, he was talking to someone.

            “You Blood sucker! You stay away from me!” He yelled. The person laughed and bit him enough to make him pass out. The vampire picked him up and he left leaving another one behind.

            “You stay here and wait for the girl. The Great Witch has been eager to meet her and I’m sure she’ll hurry here if she wants to see her mate alive.” The other Vampire nodded his head and the guy left with Aiden over his shoulder.

            The image disappeared and tears fell down my face.

            “AIDEN!!!” I yelled as loud as I possibly could hoping the image would come back and it would just be some joke. “What was that?” I asked in between gasps.

            “That is what your boyfriend was doing at that exact moment.”

            “I have to get to him!” I yelled about to jump in the water.

            “Wait! You need a plan first!”