5 Spying on Their Date

~Scar’s POV~

          I walked throughout the house talking to Arisiel about the extra training I’m going to have to do after Drake is born. Alice and Charlotte could now bend water, freeze it, and heat it. They can also talk to fish. I was so behind it wasn’t funny.

            We got to the stairs and I stopped when I heard voices.

            “So will you go out with me tonight on a date?” I heard a guy ask.

            “Yes, of course I will. What time?” I heard a girl respond

            “How about 6? I’ll come and pick you up.”

            “Sure sounds great.” I then heard the door open and close twice. We walked down the stairs and I looked at Arisiel. 

            “Who was that?” Ari asked. I smirked and recognized it as Alice’s voice. Justas the guy’s voice was James’. I called up Charlotte and told her to meet me here at 5:30 and that we were following Alice.

            Aiden came downstairs and pecked me on the lips.

            “Hey babe.”

“Hey honey. Oh Aiden, do you love me?” He knew I was up to something.

“Depends, what do you want?” He asked. I smiled at him.

“Can we borrow the car tonight?” His eyes widened.

“Are you driving?!?” I sighed.

“No you fun killer, Charlotte will be driving.”

“Oh, ok, I’m fine with that. Wait, Charlotte has a car, why do you need mine?”

“Because we’re going to spy on Alice and Alice knows what Charlotte’s car looks like so if she sees it she will be suspicious, plus her car is a death trap.” Aiden nodded his head in agreement.

            Aiden, Ari, and I all sat in the living room watching tv shows, the rest of the pack was either with an imprint, on a trip, or on patrol. It was silent for once.

“Aiden, where is everyone?” He thought for a second.

“Alexander is with Emily because they haven’t been together for a while. Mike is in Alaska. Jason and Mark are on patrol. And I’m not sure where James is at.” Ari and I smirked at each other and we knew exactly who Alice’s date was with tonight. That didn’t mean it was going to stop us from spying on her.

~5:30 pm~

            Charlotte has just arrived and we all sat in the living room as James paced.

            “Hey Jamsie, why are you pacing?” I asked him casually. They normally kept their dates secret.

“Uhm, no reason. I’m going to go.” He ran out the door and we followed behind. All the way to Alice’s we made sure to stay a safe distance away so they wouldn’t know we we’re following them. Alice hopped in his car and we were off.

            We drove until James pulled into a lot in front of the woods. He grabbed her hand and they walked into the woods on the trail. I sighed; of course he chose the place that would make a lot of noise if we walk. Then it hit me. We all sensed a river so we ran to it and jumped in and swam following next to Alice and James. Come to find out he made a picnic out in the grass right next to the river for her. We swam up close to the bank but we stayed under the water. Alice dipped her feet in the water and her tail came out. James grabbed the food and walked over, took off his shoes and did the same.