12 Early?!?!

Heyy! Im on a roll tonight and I'm sorry it's been forever since I last updated! But I'll try to keep better care on that, just Freshman year of highschool is sooooo exhausting. Im not used to all this homework!!!!!! This chapter's short but hey, it's a chapter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at the house and got out of the car forgetting to turn it off. I stormed into the house and went straight to the hospital room. I flung open the door and saw Aiden and Chance sitting their in bandages.

            “What happened?!” I yelled. They smiled nervously at me.

            “You see…” Aiden began.

            “I don’t want lies. I will leave and go stay with my parents for a while if you lie to me.” Ray and Charlotte walked behind me and one of them put an assuring hand on my shoulder.  I sighed. I don’t want them fighting. They could seriously hurt each other or worse kill each other and the last thing I want is to have a fatherless child.

            “Then I’ll explain. We were fighting over you Scar. But I can see how much he loves you, so I will give up. You two belong together.” Chance said glaring at the ground but then his vision turned to Aiden. “But if he hurts you, I will be there, and I will finish him.” They held an intense gaze until I stood between them. They both looked up at me and I shook my head.

            “Why were you-“ My body suddenly filled with pain. All I remembered before blacking out was Arson and Ms. Bunnett walk in and some one catching my body.

~Aiden’s POV~

            Everything began to happen so fast, Scar came in and began yelling at us and then she screamed in pain and began falling. I jerked up and caught her before she hit the ground and Arson took her and put her on the bed. Her eyes fluttered back open and we all knew she was going into labor. Chance, Charlotte, and Ray were out of there while I stood holding her hand. Her screams filled the house and I couldn’t bare to listen to it. She squeezed my hand tightly and if I weren’t werewolf my hand would probably be broken.

            “Shh, shh. Baby its ok.” I brushed some hair out of her face and my mind blacked out the screams until I heard crying. My head snapped to Ms. Bunnett who was holding a baby. I smiled and she suddenly ran out of the room. Probably to wash the baby off.

            Scar looked extremely weak, her eyes were slits, and she was covered in sweat. I kissed her forehead and finally sat down in a chair. Her grip on my hand finally loosened and she smiled at me and then her eyes completely closed.

            Ms. Bunnett came back in with the baby wrapped in a blanket and I smiled.

            “There’s our Drake.” I whispered. I slowly shook Scar and her eyes opened.

            “Where’s my Drake?” Ms. Bunnett handed him to her and Scar looked so happy. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her so happy.

            “Though, he doesn’t seem to have the mermaid gene, and I don’t know if we will see the werewolf gene in him until he changes.” Arson and Ms. Bunnett left and the pack, Ray, Charlotte, Alice, and Chance came in. They were all quiet as the surrounded the bed.

            “Ray, call mom, call all of them and have them come here. I want them here.” Ray nodded and left the room. “Baby, would you like to hold him?” I took Drake out of her arms and he opened his eyes. He had crystal blue eyes. Everyone in the room held him and told him who they were making Scar and I laugh. We heard Ray walk in with his family so everyone filed out and they came in. Her parents had a huge smile and they held Drake and commented on how adorable he was.

            “Hey Aiden can we talk to you?” Justin said with him, Ray, and Marcus standing next to the door. I gulped and walked out with them. They shut the door and then Justin slammed me against the wall. “I swear, if you hurt her, I will kill you. All three of us will.” Ray and Marcus nodded their head in agreement. “Understood?”

            “Understood.” I said calmly. They smiled and they gave me a brotherly hug.

            “Welcome to the family and congrats.” They went back into the room while I stood outside for a second.

            “Just when I was hoping they’d beat the shit out of you, they give you a big hug and congratulate you. They always have had a soft spot for you didn’t they?” I looked over and saw Chance leaning up against the wall. “I’m glad she’s happy. You better keep it that way.” Then he turned and left. I gawked at his back. He was so weird. I walked back into the room to see the love of my life holding the second best thing that has ever happened to me. Next step would be our wedding and us moving into the house together. I smiled, walked in and kissed her.

            I don’t think my life could get any better.