2 Finding out the Gender and Aiden's Surprise

~Aiden’s POV~

            I rushed into Arson’s back room expecting Scar to be in there. But when I saw an empty bed I panicked.

            “Where’s Scar?!?” I asked.

            “She ran off somewhere because she got bored of waiting.” Arson chuckled.

            “We’re back!” I heard three voices behind me saw. I relaxed when I saw Scar was on of them.

            “Oh good. But where are the other two?” Arson asked. The three girls glanced at one another then smirked.

            “They had things to do.” Alice answered. They gently pushed Scar to the bed as she laid down.

            “So are you both sure you want to know the gender?” I went over and sat in the chair next to Scar.

            “Yes.” We said at the same time. The female doctor came in and put some jelly on her stomach and rubbed a weird thing across her stomach.

            About 5 minutes later the lady looked at us.

            “It’s a boy!” I had a huge smile on my face while Scar was basically jumping for joy.  The female nurse cleaned of her stomach and left and my parents walked in. Alice and Charlotte took this as a leaving to.

            “So what gender is it?”

            “A boy.” Scar said. My parents had the biggest smiles on their faces.

            “That’s wonderful, congratulations. Do your parents know yet?” We both tensed up. Her parents didn’t even know we were engaged.         “Scar, you need to tell your parents. Maybe not about the secret, but about being engaged and having a child. If you just drop out of school, how do you plan to explain that to them?” My mother was right. Scar hasn’t figured out what she was going to do about school yet.

            “Yes ma’am, I know. I’m waiting for the right time. I’m just really scared about what they’re going to say, plus I have to tell my brothers as well. I’m scared they’d shoot Aiden.”

            “Honey, Aiden is a werewolf. It’ll take more than a few bullets to take him down.” We all laughed.

            We all stayed there for a little while but then I remembered Scar’s surprise.

            “Hey Scar, I have something to show you, so let’s go.” I grabbed her hand and we walked out to my car. I opened the door for her and shut it when she got in. I hopped in the driver’s seat and drove off .

            I drove down an unfamiliar street to Scar.

            “Aiden, where are we going?” She asked.

            “You’ll see.” She looked around as I drove.

            I pulled into the driveway off a house and pulled out the keys.

            “Cmon.” I said helping her out of the car. I led her inside and up the stair case to a room. I opened the door and we both walked in. Scar gasped.

~Scar’s POV~

            Aiden led me up to a room and opened the door. When I walked in I gasped. The walls of the room were glass and filled with water and a bunch of different fish. In the corner of one of the walls there was a ladder where would climb up and feed the fish. I noticed something else though…the gaps between the actual wall and the glass were big enough for someone to swim in.

            I then looked at the room itself, it was huge, but mostly taken up by furniture. I walked in and saw the bed two pillows and was big enough for two people. I looked at Aiden and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me.

            “Like it?”

            “I love it! But, how’d-“

            “It’s one of my parent’s old houses and they never wanted to sell it hoping maybe I would move here one day. And I will hopefully. When we’re 18, we both can move in here together, if that is what you want.”

            “Yes! Yes1 More than anything!” He laughed and unwrapped his arms from me, he then took my hand.

            “I have one more surprise for you.” He drug me out of the room and to the next door down the hall. We walked in and I smiled and laughed. It was an adorable room with kiddish dolphin paintings on it. The crib had a blanket on it had sea creatures all over it. I loved both rooms.

            “I love it!”

            “I’m so glad you do. Now come on so I can show you the rest of the house.” He drug me down the stairs and walked into the living room. How did I not see this when we entered? The room was beautiful as well. This how was amazing and I couldn’t wait to move in.

            “Best part about this house is all the mortgages are paid off.” I looked at him with wide eyes.

            “Really?!?” He nodded his head as I ran and hugged him tight.  “That is amazing.” He leaned down and kissed me. When we stopped kissing we pressed our foreheads together and stood like that for a while.

            “You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me.” He whispered in my ear. I felt my heart pace speed up. He had this effect on me. No matter how long we’ve been together, he would always make me feel this way.