Daddy?

"I'm sorry," I said softly, "I guess I was just..."

"I know," he cut off, "But not exactly the apology I was looking for."

Brandon smirked at me with a naughty glint in his eyes as he swooped in for another kiss. I hummed in appreciation and felt my back meeting the wall once more. I felt my body being lifted and I banded my arms around Brandon's neck to hold on as we moved across the room. The second my ass met his desk a loud knock came from the office door.

"Ignore it," I whispered against his lips. Brandon's hand slides up my side the front of my tank top until he's gripping my breast. We both groan when he pulls my hips closer to the edge of the desk and his hard length presses between my thighs.

"Boss!" a gruff voice interrupts as they storm into the office. Brandon growls and whips around to confront the intruder, "What!"

I've never seen this man before. He's tall and swollen like he spends hours at the gym. "Beach street's on fire. We just got a call from..."

His words trail off, a predatory gleam in his eyes as he makes a show of licking his lips. His eyes are trained on me, and I'm confused. A quick glance down answers my questions really quick. When Brandon was fondling me, my tank top had slipped beneath my bra and part of my breast was hanging out of its protective cup.

I gasped and quickly righted myself. Embarrassment bloomed upon my cheeks, and I crossed my arms over my body. A hard thud snaps my attention back to the men in front of me. Brandon held the brute of a man against the wall by his neck. The man clawed at Brandon's grip. His eyes were wide with surprise.

"If you ever look at her like that again," his voice was dangerous and sent a shiver through my body. "I'll make sure your eyes wont even see lights and shadows. Am I clear?"

"Yes, boss," the man croaked.

Brandon released him and shoved him towards the door, "get the fuck out."

Our intruder wrapped his own hand around his neck and gasped for air as he nodded his head. As he turned to leave, he sent me a secret glance that made another shiver quake through me. This time not in a good way.

With an aggravated sigh Brandon ripped his phone out of his pocket and pressed it to his ear, "Talk to me." His eyes darkened as the voice on the other end spoke, "I'll be right there."

I slid off his desk as he sent out a text then shoved his phone back in his pocket and walked around to his office chair. Brandon ripped his suit jacket off the back and before I knew it he was back in front of me. His lips captured mine in a searing kiss that held a promise I didn't recognize.

"Daddy has to go to work, baby," he whispered against my lips. "Jace is going to take you home. Get some rest and I'll call you later."

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

He sighed and pulled his jacket tight over my shoulders, "Yeah. Just one of the properties I manage caught fire and they want me to come down to the site and answer some questions."

"At 3am?"

He smirked then brushed my hair back behind me ear, resting his hand just beneath my jaw letting his thumb trace my cheek, "The faster we have information, the faster we can find out who did this."

//One Week Later\\

"So, he actually called himself 'Daddy'?" Loretta asked as I handed her a glass of red wine before I plopped next to her on my couch.

"Twice," I responded, "I think he thought I didn't hear him the first time."

Brandon called just like he said he would after our moment in his office. However, it was mostly to warn me this week he would be busier than usual. The arson had been worse than what he had expected, and it had been taking a lot of his time up this week. We texted when we could, and he even managed to sneak a few video calls in just before I went in for a shift or passed out for the night.

"It was weird," I mumbled.

"Weird how?"

I sighed and took a gulp of my wine, "I'd never... I don't..."

"You've never been with a guy who has a daddy kink?"

I shook my head.

"Oh, my god," she gasped, "Anna, tell me you didn't!"

Ducking my head down I tried to hide behind my wine glass, a lot of good that did.

"No! Anna!" she flopped her head back onto the couch, "you googled it!"

"I didn't know what it was!" I defended, "It was so weird! All I could find was how it's a lesbian thing and it made me so confused. I was already unsure about how I was feeling about the whole thing anyway and that just made it so much worse! I'm not sure I like it."

Loretta's sudden burst of laughter made me roll my eyes. She's told me time and again I rely on google way too much and that I need to live in the real world. That little search engine doesn't know everything.

"Anna," she said when she caught her breath, "it's a domination thing."

"Like tight knots in ropes cutting off circulation in your boobs!" I gasped almost dropping my wine. "Nope! I'm out!"

She snatched my phone off the table as I reached for it, "No, sweetie. Like... hmm how do I describe this. Oh! I know!"

My wine glass is ripped from my hands and placed on the coffee table, "close your eyes."

"Lo."

"I'm serious!" she says, and she grabs her phone and starts scrolling through it. I glare at her but comply. She's my best friend.

"Picture this," she says in a low voice. "Your wrists are retrained above you..."

"Loretta..."

"Shut up and listen!" she scolded slapping my thigh.

I cracked my eyes open and glared at her.

"You're defiantly a brat," she mumbled then said, "I promise this will help now close your eyes and let me work."

Reluctantly, I closed my eyes again and listened to her soft words.

"Your arms are restrained above your head. Brandon leans over you and in your ear, you hear this..."

A growl fills the room that sounds similar to the one Brandon made when we were interrupted. Then a deep voice whispers, "Good girl." I gasp and clench my thighs together. My body is tingling when I open my eyes and look at my best friend. She smiles at me with a knowing look in her eyes.

"And that's just a piece of it," she informs me. "Daddy's can seem overbearing at times but they're some of the most loving partners. They look out for your wellbeing and are super protective."

I thought back to the man Brandon had pressed against the wall.

"And the sex..." she groans, "girl the sex is phenomenal. Most guys are really understanding if you're new to all of it too. They'll never push you into anything you don't want to do. Consent is key."

"How do you know all this," I asked picking up my wine glass and finishing it off, suddenly parched.

She shrugged her shoulders and gave me a sad smile, "I had a daddy once."

"What happened?"

"His..." she began, swallowing the rest of her wine quickly before finishing. "His ex. She showed up out of the blue. Heavily pregnant and begging to try again. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't had been there to see it myself. He was torn, so... I let him go. Ripped my heart out but we had had the ex-talk. I knew how much he had loved her once upon a time and when she left him unexpectedly it had hurt him. I wasn't going to stand in his way."

"Loretta."

"No," she shook her head. "He's the reason I keep my heart guarded now. Even though I'm the one that walked away."

I grabbed the wine bottle and refilled our glasses.

"Thanks," she giggled. "So, enough about me and my tragic excuse of a love life."

"Ryan Reynolds?" I asked pointing to the TV to distract her.

"Um, the ultimate daddy!"

"Good lord woman we're not getting away from this topic, are we?"

"Nope!" she popped the p and clinked her glass against mine.