Chapter 3: Strange Behavior

Third POV

(Play the song on top)

At the morning, everyone all glance over at Chung Myung was acting strange than normal. He has been only focus on training with a scary serious face and not talking to the juniors. Jong Yoon and Jo Gul was thinking to go up and talk to the other but whenever they try, Chung Myung quickly went off somewhere. Yu Iseol even try but it failed anytime she can. They all give up after the next few days.

Baek Chun ignore the fact on what is going on with Chung Myung and see the juniors and seniors seem down by their Sajae acting strange

Baek Chun ignore the fact on what is going on with Chung Myung and see the juniors and seniors seem down by their Sajae acting strange. He decide to see if he can try, just so people can calm down again. He spot Chung Myung training the new recruits and just glance at the other before walking over to him. The students look at this as Baek Chun called out, "Oi. Mad dog, I need to speak to you. Now." Chung Myung jump a bit as he know that voice and look over to see Baek Chun. Oh no, he is fucked.

Chung Myung was going to say something but with a blink of eyes, Baek Chun was already beside him and grab his sleeve. He said sternly, "Now." He grab Chung Myung to go to the forest to chat alone as he dismiss the recruit. Jong Yoon and Jo Gul grew concerned and hope something won't happen. At the forest, Baek Chun stops dragging the other and said, "Okay. Why you acting weird than usual? Everyone is concerned for you. Start talking now." Chung Myung didn't say anything as his eyes glare up at Baek Chun.

Baek Chun will take that as a no, so he grab his sword and strike the other but Chung Myung dodge easily

Baek Chun will take that as a no, so he grab his sword and strike the other but Chung Myung dodge easily. Baek Chun kept going as Chung Myung get his sword to block them. Baek Chun put his sword with the other and said, "Talk. We'll kept doing this all day and night until you start talking! Now explain!" Chung Myung grit his teeth and use his small technique to get Baek Chun off guard so he can strike. The other groan and look up to see that attack so he dodge just in time before saying, "Why you acting strange, Chung Myung!?"

He strike his sword hard and Chung Myung clash his sword with the other as he yelled, "BECAUSE OF YOU!" Baek Chun seem caught off guard and loose his grip so Chung Myung take this chance to hit Baek Chun easily. Baek Chun got thrown across and hit against a bamboo tree as Chung Myung breathe heavily from that stress. That's gotten hurt. Chung Myung lift his head up and see the other as Baek Chun groan. He walk over to the other and said, "Happy? Asshole..."

He turn around and was going to go back before Baek Chun said, "The fuck

He turn around and was going to go back before Baek Chun said, "The fuck...you mean by it's my fault? I didn't do anything to you." Chung Myung didn't say anything and stop moving as Baek Chun slowly get up from the ground. He said, "What exactly did I even do to you? Since you seem confident on that." Chung Myung grip his fist and look over at the other as Baek Chun wait on his response.

Chung Myung's eyes look soft as he remembers well about that dream as if it is stuck there. He huff and didn't say anything before walking off back to training ground. Baek Chun groan again and walk over to the other as he said, "if you won't say it. Do me a favor and be your usual self. The juniors really worried about you. Okay?" Chung Myung stops again and sigh softly as he know it is true so he just kept walking. Within a few minutes, Chung Myung was acting normal and everyone was relief as they hug the other to never act like that again.

Baek Chun huff quietly and shake his head as he drink some water. His eyes look down at the cup and remembers his dream a bit as he feel weird from what he had. Chung Myung was in it. It has never happened before. It was too real for a dream. Baek Chun's turquoise eyes look up at Chung Myung and wonder if maybe he know what could be the reason behind it.

At night, Baek Chun was still awake as he think about what his theory could be about and he get up from his room

At night, Baek Chun was still awake as he think about what his theory could be about and he get up from his room. He goes over to where Chung Myung room is and walk over to the door before slowly open it to see the other sleeping. He enter in quietly and close the door behind as he wonder what or how as his eyes land on the incense burner. Bingo.

He lean down at the table and grab it carefully as he wonder why he has this. He then think before getting a match to lit it up and see it got a scent. He hum softly and watch it carefully as his eyes seem to closed and opened. His turn. He groan quietly and fall on the floor as he sleep there.

It begins.