Chapter 5: Talk

Third POV

After that incident, Baek Chun couldn't seem to stop thinking about Chung Myung's little secret/dream and was completely distracted from the sight. The two juniors notice this and didn't seem to question it but Chung Myung kept eyes on Baek Chun and feel like he want to ask him or chat about that day.

At lunch, he take this chance and goes over to Baek Chun as he put his food tray beside the other. Baek Chun jump a little as he was spaced out and his turquoise eyes stared at Chung Myung's red eyes. Chung Myung look serious and sit down with the other as Baek Chun didn't know what to do. Chung Myung grab his fork and eat as he said, "Senior..."

Baek Chun get nervous and look over as Chung Myung's aura got dark

Baek Chun get nervous and look over as Chung Myung's aura got dark. "May I speak with you? Alone." Baek Chun gulp and can already imagine getting beaten by this mad dog, but he agree to it. Chung Myung hun softly and grab Baek Chun's robe collar as he said, "Good. This way..."

Baek Chun yelp and was dragged to go to the forest as everyone was confused on what it is going on with the two.

Chung Myung POV

I kept dragging him to the forest and push him on the tree as I stand there. I face him and said, "You shouldn't come by to my room. Now look at you, look like some puppy." He huff quietly and slowly stand straight before saying, "Says the one who is acting weird around me the other day!"

" He huff quietly and slowly stand straight before saying, "Says the one who is acting weird around me the other day!"

I grit my teeth and punch his face hard as he groan loudly. This asshole! He lift his head a bit as some blood spill from his mouth and nose. He spat some out and said, "Tell me exactly, what you saw when you went to my dream!" I froze a bit and didn't say anything as I still remember that night. Fuck.. He wait for my answer and shout, "TELL ME CHUNG MYUNG!"

I close my eyes shut and sigh heavily before saying, "Your dream...was supposed to be yourself in your future. Well trained and strong. You encounter me like how you did with me, but I was more...shocked than going along with the dream. Deeply in shock until I wake up." Baek Chun got quiet and let me take that moment. He hum softly and walk up to me as he said, "That is why you were in shocked. I understand. I'm sorry..."

I glance at him and said, "But what I don't understand, is you being weird today and that dream. You were very touchy-MM!" Baek Chun cover my mouth with his hands as he lower his head down. What the!? He said, "I didn't expect you as him...but also didn't know...you...are very elegant and like a lotus flower." I froze there and try to think if he is serious or not.

He pull his hands away and said, "But it might be the incense burner messing with my brain, but

He pull his hands away and said, "But it might be the incense burner messing with my brain, but...you really...are a charm." What..? He clear his throat and look away as he said, "...I knew it. I shouldn't have say that. Anyways! Can i go back? Sorry for actin strange, mad dog?" Baek Chun walk past me and head back to training ground in silence. I just stand there looking like a fool from this information.

I look down at the grass and watch it move while my brain process of his words. Why his word got me? Does he-? No! He doesn't-! Does he? My eyes widen and face back to see him already gone so I head back trying of a plan. I got back and dismiss my class to go to my room while Jong Yoon seem lost about my behavior now.

Jo Gul dismiss his suspicion and continue training as Jong Yoon nod. I got to my room and get everything set for tonight. I knew to see my theory is correct.

Once of all.