Chapter 6: Love Dream

Baek Chun POV

(Play the song above)

At night, I went to train a bit hard and mumble to myself for being a idiot. I hate myself! Why did I say that!? I facepalm myself and just head to my room as I brush my hair back to get some good rest. I close my eyes slowly as if i am afraid to sleep but I got no choice. I sigh softly and let my mind wander off before smelling a familiar scent.

I was going to wake up to see what it is but it seem like my dream got the best of me and asleep fast. A few minutes later, my eyes slowly open up and see that I'm in training ground like it was today. I groan and said, "The hell..?" I walk around and try to find anyone before noticing it's day. Wait! Am I dreaming..? I look around and call out anyone before thinking about that scent. That little-!

I face off and shouted, "Chung Myung! Where are you!? I know it is you! Why you came in my room with that burner!?" I groan and look around for that mad dog before stopping by the building when I see his figure. I walk over to him and was going to yell at him before noticing what I look like. Did I look older? I face over to Chung Myung and notice he is his past looks as Plum Blossom Saint. Oh fuck.

I gulp and stared at him as Chung Myung walk toward me

I gulp and stared at him as Chung Myung walk toward me. "Senior." I glance at him and said, "Care to...explain yourself, mad dog?" I don't care who he was! He is still crazy! Chung Myung stand in front of me and said, "Let's chat here for a while. I fix your clock so we can stay up until we feel like it. Come on..." He walk off to climb a mountain as I just stared at him in shock yet confusion. This jackass.

I sigh quietly and follow him as I try to get there faster while he went faster than me. He then got on top of the cliff and said, "This spot seem like a good spot to chat." I got there a short while and glance at him as I said, "Okay, start talking or else." I pull my sword out and aim it at him as he chuckle softly. He sit down and got alcohol on his hand as he said, "Well I wanted to see something. Come close to me. Unless you are scared~. Senior~." You-!

" You-!