Chapter 4: Chung Myung Dream

Baek Chun POV

(Play the song above)

My eyes slowly open as I let out a soft groan from what just happened before standing up to see the fallen mount Hua sect all those year ago. I brush my hair and wonder how or where did I get before walking around. I heard clashing sound coming north from where I am so I follow it but I stop when I see fallen students and masters in the floor, dying. I gulp and look up as I try my best to not look down, not wanting to get sick from this.

I manage to get through and I hear a voice calling out through a pile of body so I kept walking. My eyes widen to see a demon and was going to get my sword but I didn't have it with me. Fuck! Suddenly a voice come up toward the pile of bodies, "You shouldn't estimate the Mount Hua sect!" I know that voice anywhere. I look over and my eyes widen to see a man, missing an arm and blood on his uniform with that same anger that I know. Chung Myung? No way. What-?

 What-?

The demon glance up at him and said, "Plum Blossom Saint

The demon glance up at him and said, "Plum Blossom Saint. You think you got strength to try.." w-what!? The Plum Blossom Saint!? Chung Myung get his sword out and grit his teeth as he charge fast toward the demon. This man is losing blood fast if he is going to attack this demon. I look around and grab a sword as I charge toward this fight. I pant heavily and use one of the techniques that I seen Chung Myung did as I use it against the demon before the Saint could.

Chung Myung gasp and the demon was in shocked as I lift my head up at the demon. Be strong! "Mount Hua Sect will succeed. Now die." I swing my sword and end the demon right then and now before looking over to see Chung Myung was staring at me. He groan and cough some blood as I gasp before rushing over to him. "I got you. I got you. Here, let me help you." I lead him by a tree when the sun is able to set and grab some medical that I saw in the floor as I try my best to carefully put it on Chung Myung's wounds.

Chung Myung just seem to stared at me and I look up at him before I said, "What?! You idiot, you could have hurt yourself." as I hit his head softly. I rip some men uniform a bit and tied up on Chung Myung body as he let out a hiss in discomfort. I stared at him and said, "You'll get used to it, Chung Myung." He stared at me and huff a little before pushing me back. I groan and said, "What the hell!? Hey, I'm helping you! Take in heart on that than pushing me around. Now, what was that? What is going on here?" Chung Myung sigh and lean his head back before saying, "This is my dream, Senior."

I hum in confusion and stared at him as he continued, "That incense burner you saw in my room

I hum in confusion and stared at him as he continued, "That incense burner you saw in my room. You are here, are you?" I gulp and didn't say anything before saying, "No need to worry about it. Now explain yourself about this...dream and why am I talking to you in it?" He sigh softly and just nod as he lean himself up. Chung Myung said as he stared at the other, "This dream...was my past. I'm Plum Blossom Saint over several year ago and I...uhh. It is hard to explain. And how it happened...that incense burner got weird magic in." What!? I blink a few times and just nod as I said, "I see."

I look around and didn't say anything before staring at Chung Myung. He look so mature and...very. Very. Attractive. I lean close and reach my hand over to touch his face but he move back and said, "Senior what are you doing!?" I yelp and move back as well as I said, "S-sorry! I just...never seen you like this. You are way more mature." He just huff and didn't say anything as he just brush his hair back. I kept staring at him and said, "So...you are him? Your reincarnation of him." He huff and didn't spoke but his eyes and body language say otherwise. He seem embarrassed and mad.

I sigh and face him fully as I check the wound still before saying, "Chung Myung...this is your dream right? No one else can see." He shook his head and said, "doesn't seem like it. It seem that it works when someone lit the incense burner or caught the smell and it work like that." I just nod and look to the side as I reach my hand over to his face. He stop me again but I just kept going on and slide my hand to his cheek. It feel real too. His eyes slowly widen and look at me as I reach my hand up to brush his hair. Mm. He look invincibility. Can't believe he is the Plum Blossom Saint. He is indeed beautiful and strong.

Chung Myung said, "What are you doing there, Senior?" My heart

Chung Myung said, "What are you doing there, Senior?" My heart...why is it beating a bit fast? I blink a few times and was going lean up on him as I rest my arm on the tree. "Chung Myung..." He seem confused on what I am doing before hearing a loud noise. I groan loudly and move away as Chung Myung also groan from this noise. He said, "The alarm.." I grit my teeth and see everything around us is fading away as I try to grab him so he won't fade. But I felt my hand sliding out of his when I fall back to the ground. "Chung Myung!"

I look up and see him watching me as my vision was blurry. I see this somewhere. Was he..? I tried my best to see him with this blurry vision and I can see him jumping toward me as I lift my hand for him. I then felt his hand on mine and gasp loudly when I woke up from that 'dream' as my eyes open to reality to see Chung Myung fall from his bed and land on top of me. E-ehh...huh..

His eyes slowly open as he groan before looking at me  and his expression tell me all

His eyes slowly open as he groan before looking at me  and his expression tell me all. Uhh I need to go. I quickly get off and stay quiet as I said, "S-Sorry. I'll go." I head out and run off from his room leaving him speechless or confusion or worse.

Pissed.