Chapter Five

Author's Note: Silly me forgot to post this earlier :') sorry about that. Also, I literally just managed to finish this chapter today so luckily it is submitted on time, lmao

Enjoy!

***

Time had passed. Molly was still trapped in the room.

She was afraid. She was alone in this unfamiliar room and she didn't know the status of Stella nor Susie. Susie could've very well be actually dead by now and Stella was likely not far behind.

Molly started crying. She just got her sister back and now she was going to lose her. She knew this was no lie. There was no way Susie could beat Drawkill Freddy nor Drawkill Chica. They were too strong for a young animatronic like her.

As for Stella, she was too fragile for them. She wasn't a robot, like Susie was. Even Susie had some advantage against the Drawkills. But Stella was flesh and bone. There was virtually no way she could ever survive them.

Molly was hyperventilating and sobbing. She was absolutely terrified. There was nothing she could do. She felt utterly helpless and useless.

She imagined it all -- being let out of the room and seeing the dead bodies of Stella and Susie. Then the Drawkills would try some lame attempt at comforting her when she knew they were all liars. The thoughts haunted her... but again, there was nothing she could do.

So she cried. She cried for her little sister and best friend. She cried because she couldn't do anything to save them. She cried because of how alone she felt. She was stuck with her own thoughts and it was a living nightmare.

Molly heard footsteps approaching. She muffled her sobs to keep quiet. She knew it was Drawkill Bonnie returning or at least one of the Drawkills coming to retrieve her. So she hid in the farthest corner of the room and hid her face, trying to stay as silent as she possibly could.

The door opened. Molly didn't dare look up.

"Molly!" The voice said.

It didn't sound like Drawkill Bonnie nor did it sound like any of the other Drawkills. In fact, it sounded like...

"... Susie?!"

"Molly! Are you okay?" Susie asked her.

"Susie, I thought you were dead!" Molly cried, "Again!"

"No, I'm alive! I barely made it out though!" Susie told her.

"How did you find me? How did you beat the Drawkills?" Molly asked her.

"Oh, the Drawkills? Hah, they were no match for me! Little did they know, while I was banned, I was practicing how to fight and defend myself! I used my skills to defeat them! They're gone now. We won't be dealing with them for a while." Susie explained, "And as for finding you, I saw the Drawkills heading to the basement so that's where I went! I just searched around until I found this door and knew you were in here!"

"Oh wow..." Molly said, "I'm so glad you're okay -- and alive. Thank you for saving me..!"

"Of course! I'm your sister!" Susie said.

She helped Molly stand up.

"We should go help Stella too!" Susie suggested.

"But how? Daddy took her away! I don't think we'll ever see her again!" Molly told her.

"Hey, don't say that! It's worth a shot, right?" Susie said in response.

"I guess so..." Molly sighed.

"I have an idea." Susie started to say, "I will use my fighting skills to take down the other two Drawkills and you go save Stella. Does that sound like a good idea?"