Chapter Seven

Author's Note: I love making spoopy drawings 🧚‍♂️ after the last chapter, Molly is terrified of the Drawkills lmao

***

The sounds of ominous echoes woke Molly up with a start. She looked around, trying to take in her surroundings. She was not in the cell anymore; she was now laying in the middle of the warehouse floor, back on the surface.

She was confused. How did she get here? She knew she wasn't here before. Maybe she had been let out. But by who? And why?

Molly stood up. She had to get out of here. Maybe she could try to find Stella and Susie and take them with her. Either way, she knew her and her friends couldn't stay with these psychos anymore.

She wandered around the warehouse, perhaps in search for her friends, perhaps just out of confusion. She didn't know.. The warehouse looked... different. It was hard to see, what with all the orange or brown fog surrounding the area. There was a faint musky smell, but Molly couldn't understand exactly what it was.

Molly continued walking. She was unconsciously heading to her room. She didn't know why she was heading there, but she also didn't stop herself. Maybe Stella or Susie would be there.

As she walked, Molly felt more and more unnerved... and frightened. She was beginning to see blood splats on the walls. The fog grew thicker and the echoes that had originally woken her up grew louder. She could've sworn she heard a shrieking cry amidst those horrifying echoes.

Molly approached her room and entered it. The echoes seemed to cease and the fog dissipated. As for the blood, it was too dark to see anything. But since it was so quiet, Molly was able to hear things. And she could hear crying -- from inside the room.

Someone was in the room with her. But who? And why were they in her room crying?.. Or was it perhaps laughter? It was a mixture of both... or it was one over the other.

Just then, the moonlight shone through, illuminating the room. Molly was able to see! She squinted her eyes to better make out what was inside her room. There was a shadow figure sitting on her bed, huddled to themself. Molly didn't know who it was... until she saw the rabbit ears. And the large hands.. Molly only knew one rabbit with big hands in her life.

Drawkill Bonnie.

Molly felt her heart drop from the realization. She was scared of her, especially after what had happened in the cell. But Drawkill Bonnie looked sad. Her ears were lowered and she was rocking back and forth on the edge of the bed, hugging herself. And the odd whimpering laughs were coming from her.

Now Molly knew very well that Drawkill Bonnie didn't love her and didn't care about her, however the rabbit appeared so heartbroken and sad. Molly didn't like seeing anyone sad, even if it was a psychopathic killer like Drawkill Bonnie.

"Bonnie?" Molly uttered the name, walking towards her.

Drawkill Bonnie didn't say anything. She continued crying or laughing or whatever it was. Molly took it as crying and that was enough to motivate her to console Drawkill Bonnie.

It was a crazy idea, even Molly knew it was, but it bugged her to watch someone so upset. She walked over to the bedside.

"Bonnie?" Molly said again, "Are you okay?"

She outstretched her hand to place it on Drawkill Bonnie's shoulder, however once she did, Drawkill Bonnie instantly turned around to face her. Her face was horribly contorted in a demonic, wide toothed grin with equally wide and bloodshot eyes. She began growling and hissing in an unnatural way.

"Molly-Doll!" She said through the hissing.

Molly jumped back and screamed in fear. It was absolutely terrifying to look at her. Even her voice was distorted in a demonic way. Molly didn't know what was wrong with her and why she was acting like this. She watched Drawkill Bonnie hop onto her bed, still making the devilish hissing.