Chapter Eight (finale)

Picture credit: Ionyen on DeviantArt. This image in particular really captures the feel of C&L from the looks on the Drawkills' faces to the entire setting as a whole. I really love this picture lmao it's my fav Drawkill image lmaoao

Author's Note: Here it is! The final chapter of Corruption and Lies! This one will determine who the victor shall be and it will also explain what's up with Susie. 

Enjoy!

***

Molly watched as Susie walked over to Drawkill Bonnie and the rabbit placed her hand against Susie's back.

"Susie!" She cried, "What are you doing? Get away from her! She's gonna hurt you!"

Susie had a foul grin on her face and seemed to not be at all bothered by standing beside Drawkill Bonnie.

"I'd rather not. Mommy's nice, Molly. She wouldn't hurt me." She told her.

Molly was in utter shock. What had happened to Susie? Had she been brainwashed by the Drawkills?

"Susie, what did they do to you?!" Molly exclaimed.

"Nothing changed, Molly. I've always been like this." Susie claimed.

"W-What..?" Molly softly uttered.

Susie snickered, "I've never been your friend. And I never will! You're too soft for us Drawkills, Molly. I'm not friends with someone who's stupid and soft."

"Why? Susie, why?" Molly asked, her voice breaking.

"Yeah Susie! Why did you pretend to be our friend?" Stella also asked.

"Because it just goes to show exactly how gullible and foolish you two can be -- especially Molly-Doll." Drawkill Bonnie told her, "I mean, trusting a Drawkill after you've said yourself how much you hated them? How pathetic. Such a foolish, stupid little girl you are, Molly-Doll."

Molly began crying. How could she have been so stupid? Even Susie -- her baby sister -- was a bad guy. Molly felt she could trust no one now. Just Stella. Stella was the only reliable and loyal one.

"Oh Molly. It's gonna be okay." Stella comforted her.

"No, it won't..." Molly sobbed, "I can't trust anyone anymore..."

"You can trust me." Stella reminded her.

"Stella, you don't get it. My own sister has been on the Drawkills' side the whole time we've known her. She's a traitor."

"Yer the only damn traitor here, lassie." Drawkill Foxy told her, "Ye've been on our side before, however since meeting this godforsaken creature, ye've switched sides."

"That's why she must die, Molly-Doll." Drawkill Bonnie told the girl, "She's converted you -- and not in a good way."

Molly initially was sad and was crying. However hearing Drawkill Bonnie say this was so aggravating to her that she grew angry.

"Why?!" She cried, "Why does Stella have to die?! She never did anything!! To any of you!! All she did was live!!"

"It doesn't matter if she never did anything to us, ye damn rat!!" Drawkill Foxy shouted at her, "It comes down to weakness. Us Drawkills, we feed off the weaker. And humans, particularly human children, are among the weakest species. Their natural instinct to love and have empathy -- yargh, empathy -- it's primarily what makes them weak. Aside from their obvious mortality." He shuddered at saying the word 'empathy'.

Molly had no clue what he was talking about. He said too many words, nothing that was understandable to her.

"I can tell by the look on your face that you have no idea what Foxy's talking about." Drawkill Chica said.