he will never be my friend!

Next day :

Aditis pov :-

My day at school was wonderful now I'm proceeding back home.  I'm so fatigued cause of the project that was assigned to us, that we have agreed to stay after school in the library to finalize it.
Soon I arrived at my house. I was not expecting anyone to be at home cause Mom tags along with Dad daily, but to my amazement Mom and Dad both were home and it was only 5:30 pm. That's wired .

Me: Hey Mom and Dad, what a surprise.

Dad: How are you baby??? How was your day?

Me: It was satisfactory I'm just tired.

Mom: So let's get to the point. Please have a seat lady.

I was baffled, I sat on the sofa in front of them. They both looked at me seriously.

Mom: We have something for you.

Me : what ??

Dad: see for yourself. 

Before I could let out something someone hopped on me from behind I groaned in surprise and Pain. Someone embraced me tight, and that person broke the hug then I examined his /her face and my face became pale. I was so stunned. 

?? : Say something??!

Me : HARLEEN !!!!!!!

I grabbed her once again and hugged her tight marking her giggle.

Me : what a surprise!! What are you doing here ???!!!!

Harleen: I have one more surprise for you ...

She broke the hug and sat beside me...

Me : what !!!

Harleen: It's aaaaa.......

Me: Come on harleen... speak up.

She giggled.

Harleen: Mina Didi is getting MARRIED!!!!!!!!

She wailed at her last word!!!

Me : WHAT !!!!!!!

I yelled back and hugged her tight once again. Harleen was my favorite cousin and Mina was her elder sister. We have been so close to each other since our childhood. So she was here to invite us.

Dad: omg girls my ears !!!

Mom: Please keep it down

We all chuckled. We all conversed and caught up with everything in the living room while having some snacks. But unexpectedly my phone whizzed it was a call from Jenni.  I picked up her call and she invited me to have dinner with Eunwoo and nayeon, She asked for harleen to join us too
My mom approved us to go out and come back home before 10. Our driver drove us there. Harleen was good at Korean too Because she watches so much Korean drama.
We wandered inside and saw my best friend sitting on a table in the corner. We walked up to them .

Me : hey guys

Everyone: Hey Aditi..

We sat down.

Me: So guys this is harleen.

Harleen: Hello everyone.

Nayeon: Wow her Korean is excellent.

Jenni: Is everyone in your family so perfect and stunning aditi??

Harleen and I giggled.

Harleen: You both are beautiful too. You must be nayeon, Jenni and you must be Eun Woo am I right ?.