jenni is in love!! 😆💜

They like you aditi...!!! Her voice was ringing in my ears like a stuck radio . I looked at harleen with shocked written on my face . She hugged me once again.

Harleen: it's okay we will figure it out together, okay? I'm with you ...you are not alone adiitiii.

I broke the hug and looked at her with smile .

Me: I want to ask you somethin...

??: girls! I was looking for you . Let's goo bebe is furious.

We looked at the door and saw chachi ji standing there. We both nodded and walked downstairs and we saw all of them expect Rohit was standing near the stairs .

Eunwoo: beb everything fine ?

Harleen: yess I'm fine

Taehung: thank god , I was so worried about you Harleen..

Taehung smiled , iiishhh he is cute . Then suddenly I saw her , she too looked at me and smiled wide .

Me : minaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Everyone flinched as I ran towards my elder sister and jumped on her giving her a bear hug .. we talked for some time ... hugging and kissing each other's cheeks .

Me : come on di , I will introduce you to my soul mates

Mina: sure let's go!

She said excited, we both walked towards my gang and everyone smiled at Mina Didi and waved .

Me : so guys this is Mina Didi. Harleen's and mine elder sister. 

Mina: hello, nice to meet you all.

Everyone looked shocked including me , my head snapped towards Mina Di and she giggled.

Me: how can you speak korean?

Mina : just like harleen can speak .

She winked at me .

Harleen: yaa we used to watch k drama together, that's why she can speak korean language better.

Jin: wow I can't believe it! Your korean is literally good

Mina: thank you handsome. What's your name

Jin blushed rubbing back of his neck. Then everything introduce themselves and they all seemed comfortable with Mina di because of the language.

Harleen: Mina di , I want to introduce someone to you .

Mina: ohh is there anyone else .

Harleen shook her head and walked toward eunwoo , shock was clearly noticed on eunwoos face, she grabbed his arm and stand beside him..

Mina; ohh he is eunwoo, he just introduce himself.

Jenni: there is something more di

Jenni and nayeon giggled and Mina di looked confused, and looked at harleen with "what did I miss " face.. harleen took a deep breath

Harleen : he is my boyfriend di.

Mina Didis eyes widen and she lightly gasped , I can see that eunwoo was so much nervous because of her reaction. She walked towards them both . I can see fear in eunwoos eyes ..

Mina: O.M.G!!!! So he is that handsome guy whom you are crazy for ..

Harleen: Didi!!!!!