pulled her close 🦋

15 days later...... 

Aditi's POV:

So the day's here, these 15 days were the lengthiest days of my life 🙃 suga and I don't talk anymore and that doesn't change anything between other boys and me we all are still best friends.

Currently, I'm doing last-minute packing, our flight is at 9 pm identical to harleen's, and it's 6:30 pm.. and I'm done.

Dad: aditi are you done??? Others are here.

Me: yes papa I'm done give me a second I will be down with my luggage.

All of my friends are here, and we all proceeding jointly to the airport.....I stood stumbling with my bag. Gosh, they are so heavy 😫!!!!!! How I'm supposed to take them down .? I made an effort once again to lift it,
But then I felt someone's hands on mine, I flared my eyes and saw jungkook there giggling.

Junkook: * giggle * let me do it.

I beamed nodding, I withdrew my hands from the handle and shifted back to give him some space. He lifted it so easily like a paper bag, my mouth dropped, Haye!!!! He is so strong 😍. And we began strolling downstairs.

I noticed everyone in the lounge, being excited and jumping around. We both stepped towards them.

J hope: Ohh Aditi you look beautiful

Me: aww thank you hobi you all look handsome excessively.  And girls you look gorgeous.

Jenni: tell me something I don't know 

She said wearing her goggles in swag.

Mom : *giggle * let's go kids.

Dad: leave your luggage here servants will take care of it.

Everyone: okay uncle. 

With that, we strolled outdoors towards our cars.

Eun Woo: I'm so happy, I can't wait to meet harleen.  I miss her so much!

Nayeon: me too!

Me: me three.

J hope: I'm so enthusiastic, so eager that I can't even express it with words. 

Junkook: everyone is excited hyung

We sat in different cars, all ladies in one and gentlemen in one. Soon we arrived at the airport. And we saw Mr Han dad's secretary there.

Mr Han: Happy journey everyone. 

Everyone: thank you so much. 

Dad: please take care of the company while we are gone. 

Mr Han: yess sir! Don't worry about the company I will take care of everything. Please enjoy your holidays.

Mom: we trust you Mr Han thank you.

Mr Han: you are welcome mam.

Mr Han: kids come here and gather your visas from me.

He handed us our visas to business class. It is a lengthy flight and I have my friends to spend my time with Yayyyyyyeeee!! I'm keen. 

We all bowed to Mr Han goodbye and paced toward the boarding area. Soon everything was done and we were sitting on the plain.

I was sitting with j hope, I was near the window, and the seats were so comfortable

I was sitting with j hope, I was near the window, and the seats were so comfortable. We both were chatting about random topics.

J hope: my life was so normal and boring before and then you entered my life. And it changed totally. Thank you ... thank you so much aditi.

Me: same goes with me hobi. You all entered my life and now it's worth living. So we are even, no need of thank you.

Jhope: don't mind me but I'm so thankful for se-mi, if she hadn't been bullied, you would have never come to the rooftop and we could have never been friends. *giggle *

Me : *giggle* we will thank her after we get back from India

J Hope: yaaa sure I will.

J hopes pov :

We chatted for some time, then she drifted off to sleep. I was not sleepy so I chose to hear some Indian songs which aditi adores.

Time skip :

It was 12:30 am, and I am still not exhausted cause I stood so enthusiastic. Hehe, I was switching the song but suddenly I felt something hefty on my shoulder, I caught aditi resting her head on my shoulder, still snoozing, a smile grew on my lips, and I was about to caress her hair but she woke up

Me: what's wrong?

Aditi: it's uncomfortable... I can't sleep!

She said in her sleepy voice.

Aditi: hobi can I rest on your lap? I am not pleased at all my back hurts.

Me: sure why not .. come here

I peeled off the scaffold that was separating the two seats and signalled her to take a nap ... she beamed and laid down with her head on my lap.

It took no time for her to drift back to sleep, I glimpsed at her, snoozing on me soundless and my heart felt warm, with tons of butterflies in my belly. What's wrong with me ?! I feel so complete with her, is there something wrong with me?

My thoughts were broken in by suga who was roaming by our seat. He glanced at us and halted. I beamed at him but He was glimpsing at Aditi.

Me: not resting yet??

I uttered, his attention shot up toward Me

Suga: no, I..... I am just ...

He halted in his verdict and peeked at aditi once again, is he okay?

Me: are you not feeling well.?

He shook his head as no

Suga: I'm okay, not sleepy. What about you why are you not sleeping?

Me: I'm just too excited that's why I can't sleep

He nodded and likewise peeked at Aditi.

Me: she was irritated, and was having problems sleeping so I submitted her to sleep on my lap.

He nodded and I darted at aditi smiling,

Me: she is so adorable right?

I got no reply so I glimpsed at him, he was gone. What's wrong with him???

I dismissed him, played some romantic songs and pulled aditi closer
With no time I drifted off to sleep.