fireworks 🎆

J hope : Are they your parents aditi?

I nodded, and then my mom ran towards us and embraced harleen and me tight !!!

Mom: omg girls !!!! You performed wonderful !! I'm so proud of my babies 🥰

She broke the hug, and smiled wide !!

Me: But you guys were busy! How did you.. ?

Dad: How can we don't have time for our babies? We wanted to surprise you.

I smiled and hugged Dad so tight.

Me: I'm so happy that you came, Mom and Dad.

Mom: Anything for our princess. 

I broke the hug and peeked at all of my friends, their faces were amazed and muddied as hell! I giggled

Me: Guys meet my parents! And mom and dad these are my friends.

Dad: Nice to meet you all! I have heard a lot about you guys from harleen and aditi thank you for taking care of them.

Mom: yess, thank you so much, guys.

They all just smiled widely,  I think they were too stunned to speak .. haha cute !!
Mom and Dad sat down with everyone and we chatted, I introduced everyone to them, and gradually everyone became relaxed and began taking part in conversation.

Namjoon: I'm your greatest fan sir.

My dad laughed and patted Namjoon's shoulder.

Dad: Thank you, but call me uncle, you guys are my daughter's friends please don't do formality.

Taehung: aunty aditi looks just like you.
But you are more beautiful than her.

My mom blushed and laughed and I rolled my eyes.

Mom: thank you so much, you all are so attractive. 

We chatted for some time then Mom and Dad chose to depart.

Dad: Okay guys, we will get going now. It was nice meeting you all, I'm so delighted that you all are  harleen and aditi's friends,

Mom: Guys if you don't mind can I ask you something?

Everyone: yess Aunty?

Mom: I would like to invite you all to dinner tomorrow, I was wondering if you would like to come ??

Everyone exchanged looks with each other hesitating.

Me: Guys, please!

I glimpsed at them With my iconic puppy eyes and they all melted.

J Hope: Okay, we will come

J Hope said excitedly,  and my mom smiled.

Dad: That's great,  so see you all tomorrow.! So we will take our leave now and please take care of the girls.

Everyone: yess uncle.

Mom and Dad got up to leave and everyone stood up with them, they all bowed to Mom and Dad, and they both walked out closing the door. Now Everyone turned and looked at me and harleen with raised eyebrows.

Nayeon: So miss ?? Would you like to explain something??

I chuckled awkwardly and clarified everything, i.e. why didn't I tell them about my family, my friend back in India,  my insecurities everything! And their faces soften.