Mumbai 🏖

Aditi's POV:

I woke up the next morning on Jhope's lap. I never slept this well in the past few days. I can declare I was delighted with the sleep, I can sense hobi caressing my hair softly,  I just wanted to stay like this for the rest of the flight but my back hurt a lot!!
So I sat successive and he withdrew his hands to give me some space to get up. I rubbed my eyes.

J hope: did you sleep well?

I nodded and smiled at him.

Me: what about you?? Were you comfortable?

Jhope: yepp I felt warm because of you, and I never had good sleep like this before.

He winked and I chuckled. I stretched my arms.

Me: what time is it?

J hope: it's 7:30 am We will reach till 9

Me: oh we have plenty of time then.

He nodded. I got my toothpaste, brush and face wash out of my backpack. 

Me: I will get freshed up. Are you done?

J hope  not yet, you were napping on me *laughing *

Me: oh yah I forgot *awkward laugh*
I will be back soon then you can go.

Jhope: sure.

I got up and went towards the washroom. I was about to open the door but it automatically opened, ohh wow I didn't know that doors were automatic here but to my surprise, suga strolled out, with a brush and towel around his neck. Ohh so the door was opened by him 😅 . Ohh nooo!!!! ITS HIM!!!!! What should I do??!!

Before I could do anything he glanced at me. I'm dead 💀.

Suga: Good morning.

Me: M..morning.

I peeked at him, it was our first interaction after that night, he is so handsome 😍.. get your fucking shit together aditi!! Get by heart, he doesn't want you, my self-conscious yelled. I cleared my throat and looked away, avoiding his gaze on my face.

Suga: look we need to talk... I...

His sentence was disturbed by another voice behind me

Jhope: so there you are Aditi!!!!

I veered around to catch a glimpse of Jhope walking towards us with a wide smile,

J hope: I was wondering, what was taking you so long! I was anxious. 

He smiled and caressed my hair.

Me: yaa I was just conversing with Suga.

I glanced at him and he was already peeking at me.

Me: you were saying something?

He shook his head no and switched on walking away and bumped his shoulder with mine while passing by me. I was so perplexed. Is this guy on his period or something??

I glanced at hobi and he was as dazed as me. But I shrugged it off and proceeded with my business. After me, hobi did his and we walked back to our seats.

Time skip:

It was 9 and we landed in Mumbai, the plane was on time,

Mom: come on kids.