the night ✨️

Next day

Aditi's POV:

So finally that day arrived, and harleen was apprehensive,  not because she was scared to perform in front of so many people.  She is anxious to perform in front of Eun Woo. Last evening she admitted that she had a major crush on Eunwoo and I was so delighted. I will support her no matter what At last she is the love of my life hehe.

It's currently 11:30 am and cultural fest starts at 4 and our performance is at 7 so we have plenty of time before our dance. Currently, harleen and I are getting ready to go to school to help with preparation.

Harleen: aditi, what do you think., Which one will you eun woo like most black one or red one ??

She was standing in front of me holding two dresses and I giggled. She really wished to impress him.

Me : black one . It's his favourite colour.

Harleen: Thank you love !!!

She jogged to get change

Time skip

We are at school presently I'm assisting the boys with the decoration of posters. And Herleen is with eun woo helping backstage.

Jimin: aditi where should I hang this ?? Front or back?

Me : front

Jimin: okay boss.

I giggled and he took off.

Junkook: Hey take a break aditiYou working for a long time, did you forget that you have a performance tonight? Don't exhaust your body.

Me : I'm fine Junkook.

With that, I rose on a wooden stool to hang a candle.

Junkook: hey carefully

Me: yess jk don't worry.

My hands were still unreachable from the hook. So I stand on my toes .

Me : almost!!!

I stretched my body more and I finally hung it and I sighed in relief. But my ease lasted for a few seconds and my stool began shaking and I fell.

I shut my eyes waiting for my body to hit the dirt hard but It didn't happen. I opened my eyes to see I was in Suga's arms. He caught me on time.
His eyes widened and he glanced at me frightened. Our eyes met for few seconds,

Namjoon: omg ! Aditi are you okay??

Junkook: My god I was insisting you to be cautious

Suga halted from his Trans and he discovered that he was still holding me close to his chest in his muscular hands. I was about to thank him, but before I could utter something, he withdrew his hands away from my body which leads me to collapse on the grass on my butt hard.

I groaned in pain . Still on the ground. All the boys came jogging to me.

Jimin: aditi!!! Are you okay!!

Namjoon: Why did you do that suga ??!

Jin: omo aditi get up! Can you walk ? Are you hurt?

Suga: If you cannot Handle your weight then you should not do such things. Aishh always causing trouble, My life was so much fairer before you entered and now it's totally wrecked.