18 - Consumed

Leah's POV

I grabbed her wrist that was in front of her face and pulled her finger away from her lips, then I got closer to her and brushed my thumb over her lips. Her mouth was slightly parted so I slipped the tip of my thumb inside her mouth and was welcomed by the soft and moist touch of her tongue. I inhaled shakily, I felt like I was about to go nuts. She closed her lips around my thumb and I pulled it out slowly.

Jennifer bit her bottom lip and her eyes had a wild look in them. I let go of her wrist and put my hand on her neck instead, pulled her closer to me and smashed my lips on her's.
We immediately started exchanging naughty and short breathed kisses.

I took off her shirt and unclipped her bra, then pushed her on her back and immersed my face into her neck, gently sucking on it.

„Don't leave marks.", she whined out.

I brushed my lips over her breasts and her belly, then undressed her completely. She looked amazing, her abdomen was moving heavily under each breath she took.

„Turn around.", I said.
She looked a little unsure.
„Turn. Around.", I said with a deeper voice.

She obeyed and it send shutters through my body. Her sleek legs were crossed at her ankles, her thighs were touching each other and her well rounded ass was dominating her whole figure.

I brushed my palm from her neck over her back and her ass to her legs, then I went up again pushing her ass a little up. I was admiring every feature of her. I stopped at her neck and pushed her hair to the side so I could kiss her neck.

„Lift that ass up for me.", I spoke into her neck.
She inhaled shakily, the right side of her face was lying on the mattress and she looked at me. A little scared, but willing to do what I am asking her to.

She pushed it up. Her knees were on the mattress and her ass was high up, while her face remained where it was.

I got behind her and pursed my lips. God, what a view she was offering. I spotted a glistening on her slid and immediately attached my finger to it, making it slide up and down, earning soft moans from her.

I reached under my bed.

Jennifer's POV

Leah stopped what she was doing and at the peripherie of my eye I could see her reaching for something under her bed.
I felt exposed and handled, while at the same time hotter than I ever have.

In her hands, I spotted something that looked pretty huge to me. I knew what it was, but it looked bigger than anything I ever had.

„Leah, that thing is huge.", I panted out, while her fingers were attached in between my legs again.

„You can take it.", she smirked.
I wasn't sure I could.
„If you don't, just tell me to stop, and I will.", she assured me.

Then I could feel the tip of it at my orifice. She pushed it deeper, not fast but she also didn't take much time.

My hands were clenched on the sheets and I felt like I couldn't take it anymore. It was just too much. „Stop!", I panted out.

She did and I regretted what I said.
„No, keep going.", I said under heavy breaths.
„Are you sure?"
„Yes, please.", I heard myself begging.
And she pushed the last bits of it inside me while I screamed a little.
A sensation I didn't know until now crawled through my body. It hurt. But it was pleasuring enough to endure the pain.

„Good.", she said and put her hand on my clit, while she moved the toy inside of me, letting me adjust to it. She placed moist kisses on my buttcheeks, while pushing it in and out slowly.