64 - Us

Leah's POV

Back home the kids went immediately to their rooms to play their new games while Jennifer and I drank water in the kitchen.

„Okay, now show me, what did you buy?", she asked and put the water bottle on the counter.
I swallowed my sip of water. „Upstairs."

„Uh.", she laughed a little and we went upstairs. I went into the bathroom and got my lingerie out of the bag, then handed her the bag.
„Put that on.", I said to her and disappeared into the bathroom again, to put my set on.

I looked at myself and turned in front of the mirror. „Ready?", I asked her.
„Yes baby."

I went back outside and stopped in my tracks when I saw her. She blew me away.
„My god.", I whispered and put a hand on the doorframe to steady myself.

„You like it?", she said in an innocent tone and let her index and middle finger slowly run over her cleavage.
„Turn around for me, please?"

She turned around slowly, showing off her perfectly curved body. I came closer.

„You're out of this world. Stunning. Naturally sexy.", I said to her, grabbed her hand and pulled her close.

„Baby, you're incredibly hot yourself.", she whispered close to my lips as I grabbed her ass and pulled her body closer to mine.

„So.. what are Emme and you keeping from me?", she asked against my lips.
„I won't tell.", I replied and kissed her.
Jennifer pulled away.
„Baby!", she said upset.
„Emme asked me not to.", I softly replied. „And I need to respect that."
„And I love you for that. Still... tell me a little bit?" Jennifer ran her fingers through my hair.

„No baby."
„Is she okay?"
I sighed and kneaded her ass. Jennifer moaned slightly.
„She's fine so far."
„So far??", Jennifer raised her voice.
„Relax baby, if it was something serious, I'd tell you."

Jennifer spun us around and pushed me on our bed.
She lowered her head between my legs.

Jennifer's POV

I slipped her panties to the side and started eating her out. Leah grabbed my hair and pushed me more into her. She squirmed and moaned under the touch of my tongue. When I inserted a finger while licking her she moaned even louder.

„I'm close..", she whispered. That was my cue to stop. I got up, tilted my head to the side and smiled at her.
„Baby?", she asked confused.

I put my finger to my mouth and licked her juices off slowly.
„I'm done with you.", I said.
„What? You can't do that to me!"
„Oh I can.", I teased.

„Why?"
„I already told you."
„That's not fair, baby please.", she begged.
I chuckled, sat down in the armchair and grabbed the book I was reading.

„You're just gonna sit there and read? Looking like that?", Leah asked as she steadied herself on her elbows.
„Yep." I grabbed my glasses and hid my face behind the book.

„Then you'll be missing all the fun.", she said seductively, making me peek out over the book to see what she's up to.

She started doing herself. Shit. I hid behind the book again, trying to read, but her moans kept me interested, so I always looked to see what she's going. Her moans got louder and I looked to see her cum.

She looks perfect. And so hot. She opened her eyes and caught me staring, so I quickly hid behind my book again. Leah got up and walked towards me, she grabbed my book and threw it away, then gently took my glasses off.