35 - Welcome To Barbados

Jennifer's POV

We drove around 30 minutes to get to the house. It was hidden between palm trees
and seemed to be of high standard. It had 2 bedrooms, a bath, a small kitchen and a cozy living room, so it wasn't like a huge house, but perfect for us. Everything was white and green colored and picked up on the caribbean theme. The view was breathtaking.

I stood on the patio and inhaled the salty and moist air. This is fantastic.
Leah came and hugged me from behind.
„Mh, thank you baby, I love it here.", I said to her. I wondered how she could afford a place like that, but I didn't dare to ask.

„Let me show you something else.", she said and took my hand.

We walked around the corner of the house to find a small pool and a whirlpool.
Seriously, how did she do that?
I don't want her to spend all her money on me when I have more than enough for both of us.

I turned to look at her. „Leah, how did you..."
„Don't ask. Just.. enjoy. Alright baby?"

Leah's POV

„But I don't want you to..."
I softly kissed her to silence her.
„This house belongs to a friend of Lucas. I was able to get it on short notice and at a lower price.. Okay? I'm fine. And I want to do that for you."

Truth was, it still cost me a fortune. But she doesn't need to know and I was more than happy to do that for her.

„Let me show you the beach.", I said to her and we got dressed in our bikinis.

The marks on Jennifer's throat were almost completely gone, only if you know you could tell. We grabbed towels and walked the steps from our patio down, directly into the fine and warm sand. Jennifer wore a white bikini and she looked amazing. More than amazing, she looked unbelievably hot.

She placed the towel on the beach lounger and sat on it. I did the same and we started putting sunscreen on ourselves.
Jennifer laid on her stomach.
„Can you do my back, please?", she asked.
I got up and sat on her ass and immediately got turned on being so close to her, half naked.
I put lotion on her back and rubbed it in gently. After I was done I slid down and sat on her legs to be able to put lotion on her ass as well.

As soon as I touched her there, I felt a tug between my legs. We hadn't have sex in weeks and I understood that. We cuddled a lot and we were intimate, but in a non-sexual way.
Also we shared kisses, but just gentle and loving ones. No tongue involved.

I was craving her badly. Every inch of my body was yearning for her.

I rubbed the lotion on her ass and spread her buttcheeks a little. Her pussy was showing under her bikini bottom. A quiet moan escaped my mouth and I bit my lip. My bikini bottom was already damp.
„Done.", I muttered. „Can you do mine?"

I sat on her lounger with my feet in the sand. She sat behind me and straddled her legs around me. Then she put lotion on my lower back and proceeded to my upper back. I enjoyed her touch. When she was done she moved so close to me, I could feel the warmth of her pussy and the softness of her boobs on my body and shuddered a little.

She let her hands slide over my shoulders and to my chest, where she slipped inside my top and gently squeezed my boobs.

Another moan escaped my mouth and my nipples got hard right away.

„Thank you for being so patient with me.", she softly spoke into my ear while she kept squeezing my boobs and nipples gently.
„Of.. of course...", I said so turned on that I found it really hard to speak.
Jennifer kissed my neck and I shuddered even more. Then she slid her hands out of my top and made me turn my upper body towards her.