20 - Leaving

Jennifer's POV

I woke up and Leah was gone. I stretched and smiled.

The door opened and Leah walked in, with two cups of coffee in her hand.

„Mornin' honey", she said, causing me to smile.
I sat up and Leah handed me my cup.
„Mornin' baby, thank you."

Hot steam was rising from the cup. I held it under my nose and inhaled the smell.

„When exactly do you need to leave?", Leah asked me.
„Around 11, flight leaves at 2.", I answered and sipped on my coffee.

„So there's some time left..", she smiled at me.

„There is.", I smiled back. „But let's eat first, I'm hungry."

She looked at me and bit her lip.

„Real food, Leah, oh my god!", I laughed and rolled my eyes playfully.

She burst into laughter. „Okayy."

We had our coffee, then went to the kitchen, where Leah made us some cereals with fruits, while I sat down at the table. We just started to eat when Lucas walked out of his room.

„Hello lovers!", he imitated my concert voice, chuckling at his own joke.

Leah put her face in her hands. „He's so embarrassing.", she whispered. I giggled. They're too funny together.

„Morning Lucas.", I replied. „Sit with us." I patted the free chair next to me.

Lucas widened his eyes and sat down.
He asked me a lot of questions about performing, recording, red-carpets, gowns and designers and we talked while Leah sometimes mumbled something about him being way too curious. I liked him.

After breakfast we went to Leah's room again and I crawled on her bed.

„So..." Leah closed the door and looked at me.
„So?", I repeated and put my chin down a little and looked up to her.

„God, Jennifer... you are..", she said and crawled on the bed as well.

„What?" I bit my bottom lip, teasing her.

Leah grabbed my legs and pulled them down, causing me to fall backwards into the mattress while I screamed and laughed.
„Leah!!"

„Quiet, you know Lucas can hear."

„Let him hear. I don't think he minds.", I whispered aroused.

Leah hovered over me and pinned my hands over my head with hers.

„You drive me crazy.", she said softly, pinning my hands down with only one of her hands now, while her other one traveled to my throat, squeezing it gently. I tilted my head back slightly and moaned at the feeling. The desire to feel her hands and lips over my body overwhelmed me in a way I can not explain.

She let go and let her hand roam over my body while our lips repeatedly met, exchanging loving and moist kisses, until I broke free from her lips, moaning loud, as her hand reached between my legs. I felt utterly vulnerable under her and I let myself fall into that feeling, surrendering to her touch.

Around 11, I was ready to leave, my driver waiting outside for me.

Both of us were sad, but we agreed on facetiming a lot until she would come to LA.

Since she could do her stuff from almost anywhere, she told me she needed to arrange some things first and would come visit, then.

Leah's POV

Arranging everything took me about two weeks. I missed her a lot these days. Everytime we could we would facetime, tell each other about our work and also had a little fun now and then. I missed her touch and she missed mine. Distance didn't stop my feelings from growing.

Jennifer's POV

I got up and pulled my jeans back on, then slipped into my shirt again.

„You need to leave.", I said, watching him pull his pants up.

„Seriously?", he asked me.

„Yes. Now.", I answered with a stern voice.
„That was nothing but a mistake."

„Whatever you say..." He put his shirt and his sunglasses back on and walked over to me, wanting to kiss me on my cheek. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and turned my head away. He managed to get there anyway and quickly pecked my cheek.

„Go.", I said with a trembling voice. I was angry. I don't know if more at him or me.

When he left I quickly showered, I needed to wash him off of me. I showered for about half an hour, until I felt clean enough. As soon as I got dressed, my phone rang. It was Leah, we had a phone date tonight.

I couldn't stand my reflection in the mirror, how am I supposed to facetime her?
I picked up anyways and she was all smiles.

„Guess what?", were her first words.
„What?"
„I'm finally done! I could come see you in two days? I already looked for flights, so if it would fit you?"

I stared at her and I wanted to cry.

„Jennifer?"

I shook my head as if I was waking up from a daydream.

„Yes! Yes, it would fit." I forced a smile.

„Okay great. I can't wait to see you! I'll text you my exact flight times."

„Okay."

„Are you alright?"

„I am yes.. It's just.. I can't get my mind off a business contract I should have approved by now. I need to go over it again."

„Should we hang up, then? I don't wanna keep you away from work."

„Yeah, I guess that'll be good. Thank you, baby."

„See you soon, I can't wait to feel your lips on mine again."

„Me neither."

We hung up and I threw, well more smashed, my phone on my bed. What have I done, what the fuck was I even thinking?

I went to my gym and let all my frustration about myself out on my punching bag. The feelings I had for Leah had grown and I could really see myself with her. We never talked about being a couple. All we agreed on was to see where this would take us. But it certainly felt like we are one and what I did for sure felt like cheating. But did I, technically?

„Fuck!", I yelled, after punching the bag repeatedly.

„Mom?", I heard Emme calling me.

„Hi baby."
„Mom, are you alright?"
I am not. Absolutely not.

I sat on the floor and leaned my back against the wall, panting.

„I don't think so."
„Do you miss Alex?"
„No baby. Alex... he yelled at me and.. you know."
„It would still be okay to miss him, right?"

„It would, baby. Do you?"

Emme sat next to me.
„No. But I miss Tashi and Ella."
A lie. But one she told not to hurt me.

„I miss them, too. Why don't you ask them to come over some day?"

„Okay."
„I love you baby."
„I love you too, mom."

Luckily, she forgot to ask what's going on with me. Or maybe, she just didn't believe me.

I put my arms on my knees and buried my head between them.