27 - Possesive

Leah's POV

Days went by too fast. We picked our dresses for the charity event and it made me feel all expensive and glamorous.

„You look like a greek goddess!", Jennifer said to me while we were getting dressed and had our hair and make-up done.
It felt really nice having someone doing that for me.
Jennifer herself looked incredible and like the goddess she always is. I loved the innocence her dress brought, although it had a pretty low V-cutted neckline, that just added to her sexiness, without looking like trying to hard or anything. But honestly I think she'd be looking hot in a potato sack. Just throw anything on that woman and she'll make it look gorgeous.

„Where's your mind?", Jennifer asked me.
„On you.", I smiled while I proceeded to make-up.

We got to the event and went on the red carpet to have some shots done. Jennifer showed me a few poses before, and I hoped I wouldn't fuck it up.

„Just stick by my side and you'll be good.", she said to me.
We were standing on the carped and she just leaned in so I could peck her cheek, when someone shouted at us.
„Jennifer! Leah! What about my invitation to dinner?"

We both looked over and had to laugh.

It was Lucas, I didn't even know he would be here

„Lucas, honey!" We walked over to him and hugged.
„What are you here for?", Jennifer asked him.
„Work. Did Leah not mention I work for Vanity Fair?"
Jennifer opened her mouth in shock.
„She did not!"
„Sorry.", I shrugged my shoulders.

We talked for a while then proceeded to go inside.

And I was right before, it was boring. I know it's for the good cause but... it's still boring. We were seated at a table with snobby business people, talking about shares and other boring stuff while they were drooling over Jennifer, trying to impress her.

Jennifer went to the bathroom a few minutes ago and I was desperately waiting for her return, before my seat neighbor would notice I'm just nodding along and smiled without any clue what the fuck he is talking about.

I looked over my shoulder and I see her standing at a table next to ours, talking to some guy. He had his back turned on me.
She was all smiles and when he turned his head a little, I recognized him.

It was Ryan Guzman and yes, I'm into girls but I can't deny the fact that he is hot.
They were talking and he randomly touched her shoulder, laughing. Then the other minute, she put her palm on his triceps and let it slide down slowly, until they touched hands for a split second.
What the fuck?
I kept my eyes on them and she was throwing her head back, laughing while he shook his head no, laughing as well.
I bit my cheek then pursed my lips.
When she stopped laughing, he gently picked a strand of her that had fallen into her face, and put it back in place, touching her cheek while he did so. She smiled sweetly at him.