Date Night

Demi's P.O.V

I pulled into Savannah's driveway and pulled out my phone to check the time.

5:54pm

I pulled down the sun visor to check my makeup then looked beside me and grabbed the dozen roses that I had sitting next to me then got out of my car and headed to Savannah's front door.

I knocked twice then waited until she answered the door, a few seconds after knocking I heard the sound of heels hitting the floorboards of her house, they continued getting louder until they stopped and the door opened revealing my beautiful girlfriend.

"Wow" I breathed out as I took in her appearance for tonight, she was wearing a tight but not too tight black dress that went just above her knees along with matching black heels, her make up was light and natural and her normally straight hair was now curled and looked amazing to finish of the look she wore a few bits of gold jewellery, most things I had brought her over the two years of knowing her.

"Are they for me?"

I looked up and noticed she was looking at the flowers.

"Nope, they are for the other person I'm seeing, of course they are babe" Sav smiled and placed her hand on the side of my neck and pulled me closer eventually connecting our lips.

I pulled away after awhile making her pout so I leaned back in and kissed her pout away. I grabbed her hand and led her to my car. I opened the door for her and she got inside with me closing the door after her. I walked to my side of the car and hopped in, turning it on and blasting my music.

"Where are you taking me?" Sav asked over the music, I lowered it down.

"That, My love, is a secret" I replied grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it making her blush.

"awe please tell me? I promise I won't tell anyone. I'm good with secrets" she whined causing me to laugh.

"if I tell you it won't be a secret anymore or much of a surprise" she pouted and pulled her hand from mine in a huff.

I smiled at her and continued driving. I drove for fifteen more minutes and stopped at a random house I pulled out a scarf from my backseat and turned to Sav.

"Turn around real quick, please?" She hesitated and turned slowly, I wrapped the scarf over her eyes and tied it behind her head.

"Are you going to kill me? Because if you are just know I'll haunt your ass" Sav said and laughed I just shook my head, smiling and started the car again.

I drove until I finally reached our destination. I got out of the car and went around to Sav's side to open her door and help her out. Once she was steady on her feet I wrapped my arm around her waist and guided her. I pulled her to a stop and turned her to face me

"ready to take your blindfold off?" I asked her

"yeah Dems, I'm ready" I smiled and untied it from around her head and let the scarf fall to the floor.

She took in the scene before her and smiled widely

"oh my god Demi!!!" She yelled bouncing on her feet while slapping my arm lightly causing me to chuckle she stopped and stared at me.

"this is so beautiful" she whispered.
"just like you" I replied, smirking, she blushed.
"wow, how cliche of you" I smiled.
"hey, I practiced that!" I said and pouted.
"and it was really cute babe" she said laughing and leaned in to kiss me.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the boat that was waiting for us on the dock at the beach. We walked on and were greeted by the host

"ah Ms.Lovato right this way" we followed him out to the deck of the boat and he led us to a table set for two with a candle lit in the middle.

I pulled Sav's chair out and she sat down then I went to my chair and sat down.

"your drinks will be out shortly" the host announced then left

"this is nice Dems" Sav said looking out into the water the moon light reflecting in it making the water shine.

A waiter came back and placed our drinks on the table and left.

"what's for dinner?" She asked I shrugged.
"you'll love it babe" she nodded and took a sip of her drink.

Sav and I made small talk until our food was served. Steak, salad and baked potatoes. The best food you could eat, Sav took a bite of her steak and moaned causing me to stop the food that was half way to my mouth, Her eyes were closed and she was chewing her food slowly. She opened her eyes and licked her lips I shifted in my seat and she smirked.

"this is so delicious" I crossed my legs and put the fork in my mouth and copied her. When I opened my eyes she was staring at me with wide eyes.

"yeah it really is delicious" I said and smiled innocently at her.

After we finished dinner Sav got up and walked over to the edge of the boat and gazed at the moonlight reflecting against the water, I stood up and walked over to her and rested my chin on her shoulder and wrapped my arms her waist.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Sav spoke softly.
"Who knew the moon and water would look so good together" I replied which made Sav chuckle.

We stood like that for 10 minutes, just admiring the view in front of us and enjoying each other's company. I put my hand in my back pocket and smiled then placed it back around Savs waist.

"Babe, we've got dessert to eat, but first" I removed my hands from her waist and slipped one into my back pocket pulling out what I wanted then got down on one knee.

"First what?... Dems?" Sav turned around and looked down at me.

"Savannah Lloyd, getting to know you the past 2 years has been the best thing that's ever happened to me, I've known for a while now that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want you forever, forever and always
Through the good, the bad and the ugly, Savannah Lloyd will you make me the happiest person to ever live and marry me?" I looked straight into her eyes when I spoke and noticed tears falling from her eyes, she didn't say anything she just stared at me which made me start to worry but then she smiled and started nodding.

"Yes, yes I'll marry you Demetria Lovato" I jumped to my feet and slid the ring on her finger then kissed her passionately, only pulling away when we needed to catch our breaths, we rested our foreheads together, I quickly pecked her lips and just stared at her.

"I love you so much babygirl" I whispered as my breath began to go back to normal.

"I love you more Demi"

"Not possible my girl" I grabbed her hand and brought it up between us and admired the ring on her finger.

"Do you like the ring babe?" I questioned hoping that she did in fact like it.

"I love it, it's absolutely gorgeous" she smiled and kissed my lips.

"Just like you" I whispered but I know Sav heard me because she smiled and blushed.

We sat back down at the table and the waiter brought out a fair sized slice of chocolate mud cake for us to share, we fed each other a few spoonfuls then once the cake was finished we just sat there. Sav and I talked about everything and nothing the rest of the night, it was full of jokes, laughs and love. One of the best dates I've ever had.

We picked up jay and the three of us cuddled in Sav's bed the whole night watching movies.

I just want to thank everyone for being so patient and waiting for the new chapters, I'd also like to thank my amazing girlfriend for writing at least 90% of this chapter, thank you babe, I appreciate your help.