Christmas day!

Demi's P.O.V

Christmas Day

Yay spending Christmas alone has always been on my list of things to do.

Not!

The past year has been crazy, my songs have been successful which I'm grateful for, but the only thing I want to do when something amazing happens to me is run straight to Sav and tell her but I can't, well I could but she probably wouldn't listen and I honestly don't have anything left in me.

I can't get rejected anymore, I don't know how I would handle it that's the only reason I stopped trying with Sav, it hurt way too much every time she said 'no' or 'Demi, it's over leave me alone' every time that happened it's like she chipped away a piece of my heart.

So after three months I went back to Dallas and tried to start over again but if I'm being honest there hasn't been a day since I left that I haven't thought about her.

So here I am, alone on Christmas Day back in LA, I'm back to get my girl.

I climbed out off bed and walked into my kitchen, the microwave showed that it was 5:43am, I groaned.

Oh did I mention I barley sleep?

No?

Well I don't I'm lucky to get three hours sleep a night.

I grabbed two eggs, a slice of bacon and two pieces of bread, I began cooking my bacon then my eggs, I put my bread into the toaster.

After making my egg, bacon and BBQ sauce toasted sandwich I took it over to my couch and switched on my TV and began watching it while eating my breakfast.

After watching TV for a few hours I decided to go have a shower and get ready for my boring day ahead.

11:45am

Should I text her?

I sat there for the next hour debating whether or not to text her.

I decided to text her, maybe she will reply.

Merry Christmas Savannah and Jay, I hope you both enjoy your gifts, I'd do anything to be there to celebrate with you, but anyway Merry Christmas again, have a great day- Demi

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket then grabbed my car keys and left my apartment.

I don't know where I'm going I just need to drive to keep my mind off her.

After driving aimlessly for an hour I pulled over.

Well I guess driving doesn't take my mind off of her it only takes me to her.

I groaned as I sat there for God knows how long just staring between my phone and her house, our old house.

Eventually people started to arrive.

Cas and Hayley.

Jersey, Amy, Chevy and two babies.

Fifth Harmony.

They all turned up within five minutes of each other, I did notice that a few people didn't show up.

Ashley, Chloe and Addison haven't shown up.

I know Katie and Rose moved back to Dallas because I've hung out with them a few times.

Savannah's P.O.V

Everyone is now here and are spoiling Jay, especially 5h.

"Hey Sav, can I talk to you for a minute please?" Normani asked.