Camila Cabello?

Demi's P.O.V

I woke up the next day and smiled remembering what happened last night, of course it's not mine and Sav's first time but it sure did feel like it minus all the first time awkward moments.

I climbed out of bed and threw on some underwear and an over sized shirt then went to the kitchen and grabbed everything I would need to cook breakfast.

Bacon- check

Eggs- check

Bread- check

Pancakes- check

I cooked us two pancakes each with a side of one egg, a few strips of bacon and two pieces of toast, I put them all on a plate each then put them on a tray along with two glasses of orange juice then carried it to the bedroom. I walked in to see that Sav was awake she just gave me a big smile.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.
"Eh, but better knowing you cooked my favourite"
"Who said its for you?" I raised an eyebrow.
"So you're saying you will be able to eat all of that?"
"I am pretty hungry but no, of course I made some for you" I placed the tray on bed then joined Sav under the covers, I looked over at Sav and she was staring at the wall she looked like she was fighting with herself so I placed my hand on her cheek and turned her face to face me, I gave her a small smile before giving her a peck.

"What's on your mind?"
"Nothing, thanks for the food" she smiled but I could tell it was fake, I decided to leave it for now so she could eat but I will question her about it later.

While we ate I watched Sav without her noticing but there's something I did notice, she's being careful on what she eats not sure whether it's because she's not well or if she's going back her old ways, I'll just keep an eye on her before jumping to conclusions.

"Dems what's wrong?" She asked pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Uh, huh nothing" I smiled.

She gave me questioning look but didn't say anything, I looked down and realised she was finished eating so I put everything on the floor and laid back down.

"Umm it's not sleep time"
"Not sleeping just getting comfortable plus I've worked my ass of the past few days so I'mma rest, got a problem with that woman?"
"Not one bit as long as I can join you"
"Aww I think I manage cuddling next to the most beautiful girl"
"Dems stop"

I looked at Sav and she blushing real hard, I pulled her closer to me and kissed her forehead.

"Someones blushing"
"You always have me blushing Demi"

I looked at her and she was smiling which made me smile even more than I already was.

"I'm glad I can still manage to make you blush after knowing you for two years"

She didn't reply instead she placed her lips on mine and pushed me on to my back.

Eventually we had to stop because we both ran out of air.

"So are you feeling better today?" I questioned.
"Much better"
"That's good, what do you want to do day?"
"Well there's a new movie showing that I want to go see, can we do that?"
"Of course, anything for my girl, maybe after we can grab dinner then possibly some ice cream depending how you feel, and also maybe pick Jay up? I really miss her"
"I agree to everything besides the Jay part, by the time we finish with everything it will be late so why not just pick her up tomorrow and we can goto the park or something?"
"Fine, but first thing in the morning, I really miss that monkey" I smiled and gave Sav a quick peck.
"Deal"