Youre engaged!?

Demi's P.O.V

"I can't believe you're engaged!!" Ashley gushed for the millionth time. We weren't really planning on telling anyone at the moment because of everything that's going on with Cas and Hayley but Ashley came over early this morning and seen the ring and demanded answers and details. After Sav told her everything Ashley hit back with a million questions like, when is it?, where is it? Who's the bridesmaids? Does this mean you have moved in together? She would have kept going but Sav managed to stop her which I was thankful for because I didn't know the answer to any of those questions, I'm still getting my head around the fact that Sav actually said yes.

"I can't believe she said yes" I laughed.

"Why'd you ask if you thought that there might've been a chance that she'd so no?" Ashley questioned.

"Because I love her, if she had of said no I would've kept asking till she said yes"

"Aww too cute!!"

Sav and I laughed and Ashley just stared at the ring.

"I was thinking pizza and movies tonight, do you wanna stay Ashley?" Sav asked Ashley.

"That okay with you Demi?" Ashley questioned.

"Of course, we should go buy some movies and junk food and goto lunch, my shout" I said as I stood up.

"Sure, sounds good I'll just get Jay ready" Sav stood up and walked to Jays room.

Ashley just looked at me and smirked before getting off the couch and walking towards me.

"How much did the ring cost?" She whispered which made me laugh.

"Nice try, but I'm not telling that's a secret between myself and the person I brought it from" I patted her back then went and grabbed a jacket and my car keys, once we were all ready we got into my car and headed to a local diner for lunch.

"What do you want for lunch Jay?" I asked her

"Nuggets and chips, please" I nodded and smiled at her, soon enough someone came and took our order then left, bringing our drinks to us five minutes later.

"Momma, what's that ring for?" Jay asked as she pointed to Savs engagement ring.

"It's an engagement ring sweetie"

"What does that mean?" Jay asked confused.

"It means that eventually Demi and I are going to get married" Sav explained with a smile on her face.

"Oh like Jersey and Amy?"

"Exactly"

"Yay, does that mean Demi is moving back in?"

I looked at Sav and she looked at me and smiled.

"My beautiful fiancé, would you like to move in with us?" Sav asked, her smile getting bigger the longer I took to answer her.

"I would love to be back home with my three girls" I smiled.

"Three?" Sav questioned.

"Lyric, silly" Jay answered for me.

"Oh, yeah" Sav laughed.

"Geez momma, even I knew that" Jay giggled, we talked about random stuff until our food was ready, after eating we headed to the shopping centre to buy some DVDs and food for tonight.

"What kind of movies?" Ashley asked.

"We will get some family/comedy type of ones and also get some scary ones for when Jay falls asleep" I suggested.

"I wanna watch a scary one" Jay complained.

"You aren't watching them, last time you seen five minutes of a scary movie you didn't sleep"

Jay stormed off with Ashley to get food while Sav and I picked some movies, I had my fingers entwined with Savs and smiled once I felt the ring on her finger.

"I still can't believe this is real" I said as I lifted our hands.

"Neither, what made you ask even though you thought I might've said no?"

"Well I know you said that you weren't ready but I was hoping that you had come to realise just because we are engaged it doesn't mean we have to get married straight away, so I took my chance and it paid off"

"Yeah but I also don't want a long ass engagement"

"So not short but not long either?" I questioned.

"Exactly" Sav kissed my cheek then grabbed some movies then we went to find Ashley and Jay, once we did we seen that Ashley had a basket full of junk food.

"Got enough food there?" Sav questioned.

"Yeah I think so, let's go?" Ashley replied.

We nodded and went to pay for everything before heading home, once we arrived home Jay wanted to watch a movie straight away so we all agreed to let her pick the first movie.

"Let's watch home!"

"You know, it's actually a pretty good movie" Ashley added.

"Okay let's watch it then" I replied as I sat on the couch, Sav sat next to me while Ashley sat on the recliner and Jay laid on the floor, as the movie started Sav cuddled up to me so I wrapped my arm around her then began watching the movie.

Six movies and three pizzas later it was time to finally go to bed which I was glad about because I was exhausted.

"Ashley, let's have a sleepover in my room!" Jay said with excitement, Ashley agreed so we said goodnight and went to bed.

"When do you leave?" Sav asked as she climbed into bed next to me.

"Day after tomorrow" I replied as I pulled her closer to me.

"I'm going to miss you like crazy" Sav sighed as she placed her head on my chest.

"I know baby, but we can FaceTime, call and text each other every day"

"Yeah I guess so, can you just leave already so then you'll be back quicker?"

"Trying to get rid of me already babe?" I laughed.

"Yes, I soo can't wait to have my bed to myself"

"Love you too babe" I pouted.

Sav laughed and sat up a bit so she was leaning on her elbow.

"Aww baby you know I love you" she continued laughing while pinching my cheek with her free hand.

"Stop it loser" I laughed as I slapped her hand away.

"Assault!" Sav yelled then began laughing.

"Come here" I gestured for her to lay back down which she did, I grabbed her hand and started playing with her fingers, mainly the ring though. We laid in silence until savannahs breathing became soft and even indicating that she had fallen asleep.

"Goodnight baby, I love you" I spoke quietly then kissed the top of her head before drifting off to sleep.

I know this chapter was boring as hell but I've got a few ideas for future chapters, also if you have anything you want to happen just leave a comment or message me and I'll see what I can do.