𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

♕

1x01, pilot

JASMINE STOOD IN her adjoining room contemplating which dress she should wear. Two laid out across her bed. Both dresses were completely different in style. One dress was navy blue while the other was cherry red. The navy dress was more modest. It had spaghetti straps and was cut not to show off too much. While the cherry red dress had a big leg slit that would run up to the mid-thigh. 

The girl moved to grab the navy dress as her brother waltzed into her room. Chuck moved to stand beside her as she picked up the dress. He glanced down at the dress in her hands and then at the one that lay on the bed. 

"I'd say the red one would look exquisite on you, sis," Chuck grabbed the red dress off the bed and passed it to his sister. Jasmine frowned and held the red dress up and stared at it. 

"Are you sure? I think it might show too much." Jasmine held up the red dress to show Chuck the leg slit. 

Chuck smiled as he looked at the dress. It was time for Jasmine to step out of her comfort zone and this dress was just the start. "You'll look beautiful in it. The red will help bring out your eyes," Chuck placed a soft kiss on Jasmine's cheek before he left her room. He knew which dress she'd most likely settle for but he hoped that she would feel a little daring tonight. 

Jasmine watched as Chuck left her room. She held both dresses in her arms. She let out a soft sigh as she placed the dress back on the bed. Nothing was wrong with playing it safe. But maybe she had been playing safe for too long. 

NATE AND CHUCK waited outside of the Palace beside the limo. They had a quick drink in the bar as they waited for Jasmine but now they waited outside. Nate leaned against the limo door as Chuck texted away on his phone. 

"How has she been holding up?" Nate asked, genuinely curious about how the girl has been feeling. With Serena back in town and she was still torn up over her breakup with Carter Baizen. Just the night before he caught the girl crying. It was during their Harry Potter movie marathon. She must've thought Nate had dozed off but he had caught her crying quietly to herself. She claimed that she didn't want to talk about it but Nate could see how much she was still hurting. 

Chuck slid his phone into his suit pocket and glanced over at Nate. "She has bad days and then has good days. Lately, there's been more good days than bad,"