𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

1x13, A Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate

GOSSIP GIRL WAS NOTORIOUS for spinning stories. So reading a Gossip Girl blast saying Serena was pregnant was not something that Jasmine thought to be true. So she ignored it. Anyone with enough common sense should have too. 

Blair and Jasmine sat side by side on the Met Steps with the rest of Blair's minions. Jasmine sipped on her hot chocolate but smiled when she saw Jenny approaching. 

"You're late." Blair side-eyed the girl as she sat beside Jasmine. 

"Yeah, I know. I had to drop some books off at the library. Sorry." Jenny explained. 

Blair however didn't even bother to listen to Jenny's excuse. "Would you do me a favor?" 

"Anything." 

"Move down a couple of steps." Blair flicked her hand. 

Jasmine frowned at Blair. Jenny however did as asked. 

"You know this whole hazing thing is getting a bit old, don't you think, B?" Jenny tried to stand up for herself. 

Blair glared at Jenny. "First of all, the hazing stops when I say it stops. And for future reference, only my friends call me "B"." She then turned back to her minions. 

Jenny cleared her throat. "You know, I'm actually gonna go. I have a lot of stuff to do before class." 

"Jenny." Is called out. 

"Please, she'll be back." Blair waved it off. 

Jasmine only shook her head. She wasn't going to involve herself in that drama. 

Serena came over to the group. Everyone awkwardly greeted her as Blair and Jasmine just stared at her. Jasmine then smiled though. 

"I'm not pregnant," Serena announced, annoyed. 

The other girls visibly brightened up and congratulated Serena. It was crazy to see how the girls could flip so easily like a switch. 

Serena pulled Blair and Jasmine away so she could talk to the both of them in private. Jasmine's signature ribbon in her hair blew in the wind as she walked down the steps. 

"Did you get my text?" 

"Of course, yes, I did but—"

"So then you know I told Dan I'm not pregnant." Serena interrupted. 

Blair just wanted to brush this whole conversation off. "Yes, and I am so happy for you. Close call, huh?" 

Jasmine looked between the two girls confused. She didn't know what was happening right now. Why were they so worked up over pregnancy tests? None of them could be pregnant.