𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

♕

1x08, Seventeen Candles

"DYLAN WHAT ARE we doing here?" Jasmine looked around the sneaker store. She had never been inside one of these types of stores before. Her shoe collection consisted of heels, flats, and wedges. She had never worn a pair of sneakers in her life. She was surprised when Dylan had led her into this store.

Dylan pulled a pair of white and blue sneakers off the wall and looked over them. He thought it would be fun to take the high society Jasmine Bass sneaker shopping. He didn't know how she survived walking around in heels every day. "What size are you again?"

Jasmine peeked at the shoes in Dylan's hands. "Seven, why?"

A worker came over to the couple. Dylan passed the man a couple of shoes and gave them Jasmine's size. The worker took all the shoes and headed to the back to retrieve the sizes.

"I think it's time we gave you a little... shoe makeover?" Dylan wrapped his arm over Jasmine's shoulders and pulled her over to a bench. He grabbed a try-on sock and moved to undo the buckle on Jasmine's five-inch heels. "These things make it look like you're walking on nails."

Jasmine tried to swat away Dylan's hand as he took her heel. "Dylan, girls like me don't wear sneakers. It's not fashionable."

Dylan let out a deep laugh that caused butterflies to swirl in Jasmine's stomach. He casted the girl a look as he slipped on the sock. "Just because you're the richest girl in New York doesn't mean that you can't broaden your shoe collection. You'll be a trendsetter."

"I don't want to be a trendsetter, Dylan," Jasmine said.

With a deep sigh, Dylan sat up as the worker brought over three different shoe boxes. "You couldn't blend in if you wanted to, Jazzy." He set the boxes down on the ground. He grabbed out a shoe and moved to slip the shoe on her foot. He quickly laced it up and pulled over the shoe mirror. He watched as Jasmine twisted around her foot to look at it in the mirror. "You were practically born to stand out."

Jasmine smiled over at Dylan. She leaned in a pressed a soft kiss against his cheek. She quickly swiped away the lip gloss stain and turned to look down at her foot. She had to admit that she did like the shoe. "What brand is it?"

"Nike. And it looks good on you." Dylan said.

Looking down at the other boxes Jasmine let out a gentle sigh. She nodded her head with a smile. Dylan clapped his hands together and went to pull the shoe off her foot. "I'll buy them for you, my treat."

JASMINE, SERENA, AND BLAIR all sat in Blair's bedroom. Blair was rummaging through her closet as Serena painted her nails and Jasmine flipped through magazines on the bed.