#34

I sincerely apologize for my irregular updates

Y/n POV :

Please someone save me..

And everything blacks out.. but before that I saw the door being unlocked..

??? Pov :

A few moments before..

I sign as I leaned against the door of the mortuary,

Soon I heard the door being banged; I signed,

??? : Such a fool

I muttered before going outside the hospital ; I looked around to see if anyone saw me,

I made sure no one has seen me before I walked towards the dark alley. I removed my mask and the doctor's coat which I took from the store room.

I disposed them in the nearest bin beside me, I once again looked everywhere before removing my long hair wig letting my real hair sprung out.

I run a hand through my hair ; Messing it up..

Then I called my bestfriend,

??? [..done!]

[Great job!..

Wait for sometime
I'll be out too]

??? [ You better be here soon]

I hung up the call and pulled out the lighter which I always carry with me because I do smoke and burn down the things I used, then I walked to the other side on the alley and went out as if nothing happened,

I smirked and left to the place she invited me..

MinHo's Pov :

Y/n and Taehyung has not reached our home yet.. but i saw Soojin entering our mansion..

Minho : Hey! Soojin!,

I called out from the car, she turned around and looked at me with her usual blank face and walked towards me,

Soojin : Yeah?
Minho : Is Y/n inside?

Soojin : Dude, Are you dumb or what? I am just about to enter the mansion, how can i know whether she is inside or not? *Rolled eyes*

Minho : ....
Soojin : I'll just go inside..

Minho : Wait! Can i take your bike for sometime?

Soojin : Are you for real? You have hundreds of bikes and cars in your garage and you are asking for mine.. seriously, you are the broken millionaire i have ever seen..

Minho : Yah! You talk too much! And you know how lazy I am.. give me your bike while i give you my car for an hour, deal?

Soojin : Whatever.. here!

She throws me her bike as i got out of my car,

Minho : Here,

I throw her my car keys which she perfectly catched before saying,

Minho : You are a good girl, right? Park my car in the garage if you are not going to use it!

Soojin rolled her eyes again as she got inside my car, i wore her helmet and got on her bike before droving towards the hospital..

Third Person's POV :

Why is this door locked from outside? I searched for the keys since i remembered i took them with me..

I opened the door while sliding the dead girl's body inside the Mortuary..

I was carelessly walking when suddenly i felt like I stepped onto something..

I looked down to see a...

Taehyung's POV :

I have no idea where the hell Y/n is.. and this Yeona girl seems to don't about where Y/n is..

God! Where is she?

Third Person's POV :

...A hand?

What the-

I almost screamed but then i saw Dr.Y/n.. what is she doing while lying here ? Is she sleeping..

Why am i thinking like a dumb? Why would she sleep in a fcking mortuary?

I walked towards Y/n before checking her pulse, of course i can check her pulse, because I'm a trainee doctor..

She's not dead and still alive, but i noticed blood coming out of her nose and mouth..

I immediately lifted her up in my arms in bridal style before taking her out of the Mortuary, leaving that dead girl there..

The lunch was over so there must be a professional doctor out there..

I ran outside with her still in my arms..

Suddenly a guy crashed into me before forcefully trying to get Y/n in his arms..

But i don't get good vibes from him, he looks like those gangsters in movies..

We both glared at eachother when,

??? : Y/N!!,

To be continued..