A Crazy Family Member & Kai Sings

Kai was sitting in his Dorm and Relaxing after thinking about the possibility of him being a different self of who he originally was but he grunts and said...

Kai:Not like it Matters.....it's Been a Month and I don't have my memory back....And even if i did get them back,It Wouldn't Change,I'll Just Hate certain People and be able to Kick their Ass.

Kai smiles and Laughs at The thought of something like that happening to Those Jerks but he frowns As he pulled out his Journal and Read the Suicide entry.

"this isn't an entry,it's a Suicide Note and that's because.....I.....I just Can't take it Anymore!My Family hates Me,Most of My Friends Abandoned Me,The teachers Just Ignore me and Blame me while,the bullies just Laugh and Humiliate Me...So,i give Up.....I'm gonna take my Own life...and If some of My Friends and Former friends are Reading this..Than,I'm Sorry but i just Can't,This Is Goodbye.......Forever"

Kai:You're Trying to tell me something but.....What is it?

He sighed and decided to go to sleep and Give himself some Rest,Blissfully Unaware of what's gonna happen to him Tomorrow.

Meanwhile within the City,Many Villains are being Cuffed and/Or by a Female with a Sword,She is a swordswomen and she acts as a Hero from Time-to-Time but Right Now,She's Heading To Union except why is she doing that?Well.....

??:Time to see that Worthless Twerp & see his Progress,If he made Any.

She walks To Union as the Scene Changed to Morning with Kai Getting up From his rest and Putting his clothes on to start the day and he went Out the Dorm But....

Kai leaned and Immediately dodged A Green beam that was coming his way as he Heard someone Growl and Yell "Damn it" Extremely loud.

He chuckles and walked through the Halls to the Cafeteria where he got his Breakfast and Munched it Down quickly.

Kai Belched and Got up to head to his Classes as Ruby walked with him and tried to get him to talk with her but he ignored her and finally spoke saying....

Kai:Go.....Away.....Ruby!

Ruby:NEVER!

Kai Eventually Managed to get her away from him as he Was About to sit in Class but....Someone Shouted His Name.

??:KAI!

He Turned And Faced Whoever It was and Saw....

Just Some Chick Similar to Him but she Looked annoyed and Had a Blade on her Back

Random#1:Holy shit.

Random#2:Isn't That the mysterious Sword wielder Known as Samurai Mayu.

The Now Named Mayu Remain Glaring at Kai as he looked at Himself and said...