Kai's Rest & Relax Time

Last time:

Hiyoko Goes to Kai's door and kicks it open and Surprisingly,he didn't wake up as they all Look around To see What they Can See To Find out about His Drastic Change as The Only Things They find are Videos for himself in Case something happened to him,Video Games,Music Videos and his Mini Fridge.

Issei:HE HAS A MINI FRIDGE!?!?!

koneko:Lucky.

They kept Searching until they Found Kai's journal And Searched the Pages and Found One Particular Page that Shocked them.

"this isn't an entry,it's a Suicide Note and that's because.....I.....I just Can't take it Anymore!My Family hates Me,Most of My Friends Abandoned Me,The teachers Just Ignore me and Blame me while,the bullies just Laugh and Humiliate Me...So,i give Up.....I'm gonna take my Own life...and If some of My Friends and Former friends are Reading this..Than,I'm Sorry but i just Can't,This Is Goodbye.......Forever"

This Shocked Them as despite them Still remaining in the Dark About The Memory Loss,They Now Know That Kai Had Possibly Either Planned To or Already Attempted Suicide and It was Their Fault.

Everyone:'Kai,What have we done to you.....'

Now:

Kai Grabs His Lunch and heads to his Dorm for some R&R As Well as Time to himself because he hates people but for some reason,everyone has been given him sad Looks.

Kai:'not like i care'

He Reaches his Dorm And Lays on his Bed as he begins to eat his Lunch,which consists of PB&J With A Sausage Pizza and A soda.

He eats in Peace but remains Blissfully Unaware of his 'Crush',Yang Xiao-Long Watching him as she stared with Sad eyes.

Yang:'I did this,didn't I?....It's All My Fault,I'm So Sorry Kai....I wish never Said what i said To you'

Like i said,Kai Simply remains Blissfully Unaware and wonders.

Kai:'Should I Have Breakfast As My Dinner?'