Side Story:Investigation and Shock

Last time:

He slammed the door and Tried To go To Bed But Yet ANOTHER Knock as He Groaned and Said..

Kai:COME ON!

he Slammed the Door Open and yelled not Caring Who it was As he said At a Screaming Volume.

Kai:LEAVE ME ALONE!I WANNA GO BED!!!

He slammed the door Shut as He went to bed as the Person was hibari who had A letter for Kai and After hearing him shout,She left in tears.

Now:

Everyone who knows Kai is Concerned for how his behavior has Changed So Drastically As he went From Being a Timid Yet Kind Vegetarian who is a Lover not a Fighter and Would Always Come to his friends To suddenly Becoming a Loner who could LITERALLY Break Walls and Shatter A Man's Balls As he Curses You or Yells To leave him Alone and everyone Remembered How he Reacted after Getting Rejected by Yang.

*Flashback*

Not Only Did he Get Rejected By his Crush,Yang But He Got Verbally Abused by her since she called him A Pathetic Powerless Weak Nobody who will never amount to anything,he tried to Talk Ruby but she Called him a Jerk and Than,Yang Said something that Made him Cry and Run

Yang:Why don't You Just Kill Yourself?!The World Will Be better off Without You in it or if You Never even Existed.

The Other Bullies Gasp as Kai Looked at Yang whimpering and weeping a bit until He just Ran away Crying.

(1:18 to 1:23 and Replace Spongebob with Kai while Squidward with Yang)

Everyone Looked at Yang in either Shock,Disgust Or Anger as They All Couldn't That She Said That.

Kai's Friends Were Disgusted with how Far she'd go to Break Kai's spirit,Instigating Suicide?!What is Wrong with Her!? 

The Bullies were shocked at Her Words because even if They Hate Kai,they Don't Hate Him THAT Much and They'd Never Go Far as To Tell someone To Commit Suicide.

(An:*Looks At Other Union Stories*......Sure......)

The one who felt all Three is Ruby,Yang Is Her Sister and the two had each other for Years...But This!To her Friend,To Her Crush!What The Fuck?!

Yang Looks Around And sees The Stares she's getting and Questions it.

Yang:What?

Everyone begins to Walk away as they all talk about what they saw.

Student#1:She has some serious Issues.

Student#2:She could've just Said "No"

Yang Looks at Ruby to see what she thought but....

Ruby:I Hope Your Happy.....Ya big Jerk.

~Flashback Over~

All of The Friends and Even The Bullies Came as they wanted an Answer to Kai's Change and Went inside his dorm to Talk to him but.....

Asuka:Hibari said that she was Gonna talk to him but He yelled and Slammed the door.

His Friends Are Quick to Realize that he's Probably Napping.

Hiyoko:i got this.

Hiyoko Goes to Kai's door and kicks it open and Surprisingly,he didn't wake up as they all Look around To see What they Can See To Find out about His Drastic Change as The Only Things They find are Videos for himself in Case something happened to him,Video Games,Music Videos and his Mini Fridge.

Issei:HE HAS A MINI FRIDGE!?!?!

koneko:Lucky.

They kept Searching until they Found Kai's journal And Searched the Pages and Found One Particular Page that Shocked them.

"this isn't an entry,it's a Suicide Note and that's because.....I.....I just Can't take it Anymore!My Family hates Me,Most of My Friends Abandoned Me,The teachers Just Ignore me and Blame me while,the bullies just Laugh and Humiliate Me...So,i give Up.....I'm gonna take my Own life...and If some of My Friends and Former friends are Reading this..Than,I'm Sorry but i just Can't,This Is Goodbye.......Forever"

This Shocked Them as despite them Still remaining in the Dark About The Memory Loss,They Now Know That Kai Had Possibly Either Planned To or Already Attempted Suicide and It was Their Fault.

Everyone:'Kai,What have we done to you.....'