Memory break

Last time:

He eats in Peace but remains Blissfully Unaware of his 'Crush',Yang Xiao-Long Watching him as she stared with Sad eyes.

Yang:'I did this,didn't I?....It's All My Fault,I'm So Sorry Kai....I wish never Said what i said To you'

Like i said,Kai Simply remains Blissfully Unaware and wonders.

Kai:'Should I Have Breakfast As My Dinner?'

Now:

Kai was Walking through the halls as he sighed and Wonders how the hell He hasn't Murdered Anyone for Annoying Him yet.

He Sighs and looks in his Journal to see if he can find Anything to help him regain his memories but if anything,All he did find was Things in the Journal showing on How these Bullies Screwed with his Sanity.

"it's the First Week and These guys are Picking On me cause they think i'm powerless but i'm not!I hope that Changes!"

"It's Been 5 months and.....And they're still at it!I don't know Why they do this but they just do!I'm a good person and They just Pick on me for no reason!!"

"It's my 2nd year and It's only getting Worse with the bullies but the teachers are Just Making things even More Worse,There's Nothing I Can Do...."

Kai kept flipping through the Pages and Saw these Babies Led All the Way up to the Suicide Note that he Made For his Attempted and Failed Suicide Making Him Realize....

Kai:'These People Are Fucked up And Cliché as Hell!'