This is Serious!! part 1:Murder Mystery

Last time:

Hiyoko:I.....I Care About you,Kai.

Hiyoko hugs Kai as He lets out a Startled noise But Smiles at her and hugs Back.

Hiyoko looks at him with her Old Self back to normal as She said..

Hiyoko:But if You tell Anyone about This,You're Dead!

Kai chuckles at Hiyoko as he said One thing to her.

Kai:Don't Worry,i won't.

Now:

Kai gets up for his day and Stretches as he heads Out with his Day Being Normal As Usual since he Goes To Classes,Eats lunch,Beats the Shit out of people in Combat class and Tells everyone to leave him alone.

But something was Different as he didn't See Some Of His "Friends" At All so Far and even When they did appear,Hiyoko wasn't with them.

He asked them where hiyoko was but they said....

Friends:Hiyoko/Saionji has Her Own way of doing things...

He sighed and Continued on And tried To see if He Can get Any Peace or Find Hiyoko since She's The Kind of Person that he Can Talk with and Doesn't Cry like A Baby.

(an:*Cough**Cough*Izuku*Cough*)

He decided to Go to the Gym and Train while Eating some snacks but when he got there,He saw A Bizarre Sight.

Everyone surrounded the Gym entrance and he asked what's going on but they didn't answer.

Kai:Fuckers.

He Tried Asking Again with a More demanding tone but still no Answer..

And it remained that way Until he Managed to push his Way inside the Gym.

Kai:FINALLY!Now,What's The big-

But!When he entered to see what Everyone was Gawking at,he Felt His Blood go Cold as what he saw was....

(An:Ignore Ibuki)

There's No way that Kai Can Deny what's LITERALLY Right in front of him,There's No Doubt as It was Clear as Day....

Hiyoko has been Tied Up to the Pole And Bleeding But that's Not what Made him go Cold Blood as her Skin was Pale,She wasn't Moving and He Already Checked Her Pulse.......It was Gone.

That Confirms The Horrible Truth for Kai....

......Hiyoko Saionji is Dead and Without a Doubt...It's Obvious.....She Was Murdered

Kai:'Who.....Who Did this to her?And Why?!Why Would They Kill Hiyoko,What would They gain from it?'

(An:Fyi,It's not Gonna Be Mikan,like how it was in Danganronpa 2)

Kai May Not Remember All of their Time together But He knew One Thing for Sure Since he's not a Dense idiot and that was Hiyoko had Feelings for him.

How did he Know?Let me Jog your Memories.

Kai:Oh Yeah?What if i decided to die?

Hearing that,Hiyoko Looked Away With A Blush and said.

Hiyoko:W-well,I g-guess things would Be Boring without You......B-BUT THAT DOESN'T I WOULD MISS YOU OR ANYTHING,YOU PATHETIC LOSER!

Kai:Whatever you say,Shortie.

Hiyoko:*Growl*

Hiyoko:I.....I Care About you,Kai.

And As a final Piece to the Puzzle,a Note Fell off of Hiyoko's Corpse As Kai Read It and said...

"Kai,You were One of the Only People That Look Past The Mean Exterior I had And Always Had Been the best Friend Ever to me,I Even Told You About My Past before We Were Even Friends but Now I Must say.....Goodbye,Kai Wilson....I Love You

-Hiyoko
Saionji"

(An:Basically This past part in the Letter meant the Free time Events of Hiyoko but with Kai and Hiyoko)

Kai Tightened his Fist Because Even if He doesn't remember her or their Times together,He could Tell that her Feelings And Friendship towards him were True & Genuine.

He Walks Towards The deceased Hiyoko and Caresses Her face as He Says in a sad tone....

Kai:I'm Sorry i couldn't tell you how i felt back but I promise you that I'll Find Your Murderer And Bring them to justice.

He Walks Out of the Gym and Vows To Bring This Son of A Bitch Down for what he did,No matter What it took.