Big Time Attack

Kai was Relaxing in his Room until an Earthquake Caught his Attention as he Groaned and Got up to see An Army of Monsters As well as Villians Who are Attacking The School.

Seeing This,Kai Internally Groans and Thinks to Himself....

Kai:'Can I Not catch ONE Break?!'

He goes down to deal with the Army despite Being Outnumbered and Decides To Use Ki and Since,Kai Learned that it's Actually Possible for Anyone To learn and use it.

So,He does a Simple One By Placing his Hands on his Forehead as the other students came as he said...

Kai:SOLAR....FLARE!!!

The Villains And Students Got Blinded By The Flash As The Groaned in Pain and Complained.

Villain:Oh God!It's Like Walking In On Shigaraki Or Perfect Cell in the shower!

Villain#2:Wait,isn't Cell Technically Always Naked?

This Made The Villains Groan As That Was an Unpleasant Thought but it got Worse as Kai Began Kicking Their Ass by Gut Punching,Dick kick,Jaw Strikes Or Any Other type of Attacks.

After the Students Regained their Sight,They Joined Kai In Kicking Ass And In A Short Time,All The Villains were Unconscious.

Seeing they were Beat,Kai Walks Away and Shouts to the Students as he Says....

Kai:Now,PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!I'M GOING TO TAKE A NAP!

He Heads Back to his Dorm room and Does Exactly that as Everyone Thought that Kai Would've Wanted To Stick Around to at least,Hear a Congratulations from them especially his Family But.....He Ignored it.

Everyone:'We Want Kai back'