2nd Chapter

I called the unknown number again and they answered. First there was a long beep but then, finally the person talked.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello, I am Danielle Marsh and your friend Liz gave me this number." the girl on the phone said.

"Oh Liz did.. but why?"

"I am in the need of a new designer and stylist to be honest but I cant seem to find the right person and I trust Liz so here I am."

"Oh um i am sorry but-"

"l'll give you 100,000 won a week." she said and that was enough to make me shut up. I really needed this money. For me and for my sister so I agreed.

"Okay. When shall I start?"

"Come tomorrow to HYBE studios at 8 am and we'll talk." wait did she just say HYBE studios? Before I could respond she ended the call. Rude.

I went to tell Eunchae the news and rushed to the living room. I was skipping and hopping while she was looking at me weirdly.

"What happened?"

"I GOT A JOB THAT PAYS REALLY WELL!" I told her and we both jumped up and down now.

"OMG IM SO HAPPY!! How much for a month?"

"Your not going to believe this but 400,000 won!"

"What the hell? Why? HOW?"

"I don't know but i'll start tomorrow!" I said and we both got really happy.

"Sleep now so you have a good start tomorrow!!!" she said and I nodded. It was 9 pm anyway.

I went to bed and started dreaming how the model would be and I couldn't control my curiosity also so I searched her up on google. And wow she was.. she was amazing! And she was ho- wait what am I saying? I was really tired so I slept immediately.

The next morning I woke up and saw that it was 7 am so I rushed to my closet and picked out some decent clothes since I didn't want to make a bad first impression. I went in to the restroom and washed my face. I did my make up also after brushing my teeth. I went into the kitchen after and saw Eunchae cooking some food for me. I was so glad to have someone like her!

"Hey sis." I said and she came over and hugged me.

"Hey unnie." she replied and put the eggs on a plate and gave them to me.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome unnie." she replied and gave me my food. 

I finished it quickly and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Love you!" I told her before going out.

"Love you more unnie!" she replied before I got out.

I called a cab and went in. I told the man that I would be going to HYBE studios and he nodded. I was deep down thinking how everything would turn out but I was also very worried at the same time. When I got there I paid the driver and got out. It was so big and so pretty. I was astonished. I went in and told the receptionist that I was seeing Danielle Marsh and she looked surprised.

"Ms. Marsh is currently upstairs in room 203. We can call her and tell her to see you."

"Thank you." I said and sat down while I waited for Danielle. 

I turned on my phone to text my sister that I arrived and was waiting for her but before I could press send, I saw her and she looked beautiful. She had long dark brown her and eyes. She was with a girl slightly shorter then her and they came over to me.

"Hello Ms...?

"Haerin, Kang Haerin."

"Hello Ms. Kang. Im Son Mina, Danielle Marsh's manager and you'll be her designer i suppose?"

"Yes Ms. Son."

"So come up and we will just try something for today and if it goes well, you can start here permanently."

"Thank you Ms. Son." I said and we went up with the elevator.

We arrived at the floor and the photographer was waiting for us. I picked her out a dress that I thought would fit her perfectly and gave it to her. I waited while she posed for almost an hour. Her manager looked at me and said.

"Ms. Marsh is a really.. picky person so I would suggest you to consider if you actually want this job."

"Yes Ms. Son, I really want it. I wouldn't mind." I replied and looked over at Danielle.

She came out with a puzzled face that made me confused if she actually liked it or not. Both me and her manager were looking at her.

"That..., that was amazing!"